PDA

View Full Version : Craft Robo Cutting File Needed

LoobyLou
28-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a Robo cutting file of wedding bells, or something nice for a silver anniversary. I have seen the one on Tina Fitch's website with the glasses but I don't like that. Free would be brilliant but I am happy to pay if that's all there is available.

Thanks in advance

Lin xx

Dax
28-05-2011, 11:59 PM
LoobyLou I have sent you a pm.

Have you looked in the free template section on scrappers? Also there are some free files from Silhouette. Open Silhouette, click file and scroll down to 'purchase templates' and click. There is always one free file a week and if you check through all the files more hidden in there.

LoobyLou
29-05-2011, 05:45 AM
Thanks Dax, I have replied.

As to UK Scrappers, I have searched and searched but nothing seems right. I even emailed a lady called ErikaP as she has the perfect image as her avatar. A large heart inside where are two doves linked by a tiny heart, and on the outside of the large heart either side there is a smaller heart. She said she had a problem with her website but would get back to me, that must have been two or three months ago, but I haven't heard back since!

Where would I find the Silhouette files you mentioned please?? I have searched UK Scrappers from front to back but cannot find what I am after.

jenty
29-05-2011, 07:38 AM
Penny Duncan Creations has some great free files that can be downloaded in five formats including gsd and svg for either cricut or robo.

LoobyLou
29-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Thanks Jenty, haven't checked her this week, but a month or so back I went mad downloading all sorts and she didn't have what I wanted then, but will have another look

morgana123
29-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Looby I have downloaded the silhouette cutting studio for my craft robo and once it is installed there is an option to purchase online on the left hand side, just click on that and it takes you direct to the silhouette store. The only cost 99cents each and there are absolutely hundreds. Think you need to download this as once you purchase the files they go into a My Library section oh and when you download the silhouette studio there are a few free files to start you off.

Jacqui

LoobyLou
29-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Okay Jacqui, thanks, where do I find the silhouette cutting studio download?? Having a really dense day here!

Just ignore that last question. Ole lazy bones here was trying to avoid looking, lol......... I found it within seconds. Thanks for the tips and heads up ladies

morgana123
29-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Good luck Looby, hope you find what you are looking for.