PDA

View Full Version : Free P&P during Craft Week

Phree
29-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Sorry if this information is elsewhere on the forum - last week I had a lot going on and missed if anyone posted about the free P&P.

My question is..... is EVERYTHING on the web site free p&p or is it only on items that are being shown on air? I see they have a "Best of the Week" show on right now and was wondering if the free P&P was available until 5pm today cuz I think that is the official end of Craft Week.

DianaDreads
29-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi Phree, according to the banner scrolling along the top while I'm watching the live show (am safe to watch it now as my sister is at her caravan for the weekend and I always order through her for the discount!) it is free p&p on everything until 9pm tonight. Although last craft weekend I think they extended it until the next day as a bonus?

Chess
29-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Sorry if this information is elsewhere on the forum - last week I had a lot going on and missed if anyone posted about the free P&P.

My question is..... is EVERYTHING on the web site free p&p or is it only on items that are being shown on air? I see they have a "Best of the Week" show on right now and was wondering if the free P&P was available until 5pm today cuz I think that is the official end of Craft Week.

The C&C website says Craft week finishes at 9pm today, and I think from the way La Weightman spoke, P & P will be free till then. What she actually said was this would be the last chance to see the items live on air at free P&P. You won't be surprised to know that the website "grinds exceeding slow" just now - it'll be a race to buy before things 'jump out of your basket'!!

Chess
29-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Hi Phree, according to the banner scrolling along the top while I'm watching the live show (am safe to watch it now as my sister is at her caravan for the weekend and I always order through her for the discount!) it is free p&p on everything until 9pm tonight. Although last craft weekend I think they extended it until the next day as a bonus?

Sorry for crossing posts, Diana - My typing is too slow!!

Phree
29-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Thanks..... I was sure I had read somewhere that the Glenda show at 5pm was not part of Craft week so I was thinking maybe I ought to nip in before 5pm with my order.

DianaDreads
29-06-2008, 03:12 PM
You're not going for that super deal are you Phree?????

Wellington
29-06-2008, 03:51 PM
That banner across the top of the C&C homepage is the bit that says it's free p&p on everything till 9pm tonight - so there should be abslolutly no reason why the products on Glenda's new show shouldn't be free p&p - which I believe Flowerpot can attest to after placing a 'small' order the other day :D

Phree
29-06-2008, 03:51 PM
You're not going for that super deal are you Phree?????

Little old Moi??

Would I spend that much on craft stuff all in one go?

Watch this space :D

Rentochops
29-06-2008, 04:04 PM
They are giving out mixed messages, Steph just said until 9pm tonight, but at the start of the show she said just the items on this show!

I would buy it now Phree just in case, I watched the show and I think the deal is very good, as stamp board alone is pricey! You can check if they charge you P&P before you confirm your order.

Wellington
29-06-2008, 04:07 PM
They are giving out mixed messages, Steph just said until 9pm tonight, but at the start of the show she said just the items on this show!

...still definitely states till 9pm tonight on the website...

Phree
29-06-2008, 04:55 PM
I just got the free P&P........ oh and there was enough time my hair to turn gray too while waiting on the web site....... gawd it's painfully slow!!!!

Flowerpot
29-06-2008, 05:06 PM
I've just sat down to watch Glenda's show & it's not saying free p+p, plus don't know if we're going to get any good demo's cause that flaming I don't know when to shut up Martin is presenting.

Rentochops
29-06-2008, 05:31 PM
:D
I just got the free P&P........ oh and there was enough time my hair to turn gray too while waiting on the web site....... gawd it's painfully slow!!!!

Did you buy Glenda's big deal thingy Phree? Do tell...:D

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
29-06-2008, 05:37 PM
ohh what you ordered so far then phree lol

Phree
29-06-2008, 06:07 PM
I just saved myself a fortune....... and the mega deal is MINE...... ALLLLLLLLL MINE...... :D :D :D :D

I have been drooling over those glimmer mists for gawd knows how long.... and Glenda told us about the "build-a-tree" stamps at the workshop... OMG they SOOOOOOO make the Stampin Up create you own tree type of stamps look sad by comparison.... WTG glenda. And of course I have the Guild Members tree stamp too which will also work with the tree stamps.......

Flowerpot....... did you get enough demo's ? Weren't they FAB !!!!!!

Flowerpot
29-06-2008, 07:37 PM
I think so lol.... weren't they just. Oh I wish my stuff would hurry up & get here I WANT TO PLAY :)

Wellington
29-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Hurrah for getting free p&p...I'm off to look if there's a separate thread about the Glimmer Mist show...