PDA

View Full Version : QVC shows this week?

Marie
17-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Just to mention that although Dawn's show is rescheduled to Friday morning this week, I've noticed a couple of other shows, Crafting with Carol and Donna on Wednesday at 6pm and Crafting with Brenda Pinnick on Thursday at 2pm. I know that BP does lots of scrapbooking stuff, not sure about the other guests but I'm sure I'll be watching anyway to find out!:)

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
17-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Marie you dont have to watch i find the premiers first and they will be on my new item thread if you wanna look lol

Marie
17-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Yes thank you, I already look at your new posts regularly, but I'm still learning so I like to watch or at least record the shows to see how to use the products.

Wellington
17-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Marie you dont have to watch i find the premiers first and they will be on my new item thread if you wanna look lol

Now, don't take this the wrong the wrong way SCW, but reading your lovely posts just isn't the same as watching the products moving about IYSWIM ;) :D

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
17-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Now, don't take this the wrong the wrong way SCW, but reading your lovely posts just isn't the same as watching the products moving about IYSWIM ;) :D

none taken as i could buy the sets when i find them and then demo them on the webcam and make a video demonstating the item lol

maisie*daisy
17-11-2008, 05:03 PM
none taken as i could buy the sets when i find them and then demo them on the webcam and make a video demonstating the item lol

brilliant idea SCW :D at least we would get a proper demo and no mention of Topaz crafts ;)

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
17-11-2008, 05:59 PM
brilliant idea SCW :D at least we would get a proper demo and no mention of Topaz crafts ;)

i dont know why but i thought about this for a while and it sounds like fun maybe we could just get one product a month and i demonstate it for a video every month or something

maisie*daisy
17-11-2008, 08:10 PM
you could start with our bargain buy . I havent done anything with mine yet lol well apart from taking it out stroking the paper and putting it back lol.
I'm all for it let us know if you decide to go ahead :D

Marie
17-11-2008, 08:19 PM
you could start with our bargain buy . I havent done anything with mine yet lol well apart from taking it out stroking the paper and putting it back lol.
I'm all for it let us know if you decide to go ahead
Glad i'm not the only person who strokes their card and paper stock - I was going to post a new thread asking for details of self-help groups!! lol!!
You should have a go at those videos, I'd definately enjoy watching them as long as they aren't too serious!

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
17-11-2008, 09:59 PM
i might have to make a seperate topic about it then lol

Rainbowwand
18-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Just to mention that although Dawn's show is rescheduled to Friday morning this week, I've noticed a couple of other shows, Crafting with Carol and Donna on Wednesday at 6pm and Crafting with Brenda Pinnick on Thursday at 2pm. I know that BP does lots of scrapbooking stuff, not sure about the other guests but I'm sure I'll be watching anyway to find out!:)

Thanks Marie, i hadnt noticed that DB wasnt on this afternoon, :)