PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Sheen - Pamel West Collection

Phree
17-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Well one of my purchases at the NEC was the JS "Pamela West Collection" CD, it was a kind of forced choice as I was a bit undecided between Pamela and Jayne Nettly Mayhew but when I got there the JNM CD had sold out - prolly a good thing as it saved me a heck of a lot of dithering! I can buy Jayne sometime next year I guess.

Anyhow I had a lovely time yesterday browsing the CD - the images on it are lovely and Sharon Duncan has excelled herself creating some delicious backing papers and some lovely extra bits such as the bookmarks section of the CD.

Little Jan
17-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Well one of my purchases at the NEC was the JS "Pamela West Collection" CD, it was a kind of forced choice as I was a bit undecided between Pamela and Jayne Nettly Mayhew but when I got there the JNM CD had sold out - prolly a good thing as it saved me a heck of a lot of dithering! I can buy Jayne sometime next year I guess.

Anyhow I had a lovely time yesterday browsing the CD - the images on it are lovely and Sharon Duncan has excelled herself creating some delicous backing papers and some lovely extra bits such as the bookmarks section of the CD.

I have that cd too Phree got it when it came out direct from Joanna Sheen, I was too dithering over that one and the Janyne Netley Mayhew one,but as I have animals on another cd I went for the Pamela West one, also because I saw Joanna demo a lovely card that would do just nicely for my daughters Christmas card, I wonder how many people buy a cd just because of one image :rolleyes:I do think this cd is breath of fresh air some lovely artwork in fact Annes Birthday card was made using that cd:)

Marie
17-11-2008, 04:02 PM
yes I saw the CD on C&C recently, it has some beautiful images on it, I'm sure you'll enjoy using it.

lovepaperstroking2
17-11-2008, 04:07 PM
I have both cd's Phree :)I love both of them,but I have to say that I think the Pamela West one is my favourite out of the two :)Enjoy playing with it Phree :)

Wellington
17-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Haven't seen the Pamela West Cd being demo'd - off hand, just looking at the pics of it on JS's site, it hasn't immediately appealed to me I'm afraid. Maybe I need to see it properly. But then as I'm not buying, maybe not *sigh*