PDA

View Full Version : Jollynation TSV

Linderella
17-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Received a letter today from QVC re fault in the Jollynation TSV, namely numbers being in wrong place on santa and gardening man standup cards.Had not particularly noticed this - there was a number 1 between santa's feet but I just used a craft knife and cut out whole area. They sent some backing papers, patchwork critters and six more standup cards (christmas ones), together with an apology from Jollynation.

nice surprise

Linda

barney
17-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Received a letter today from QVC re fault in the Jollynation TSV, namely numbers being in wrong place on santa and gardening man standup cards.Had not particularly noticed this - there was a number 1 between santa's feet but I just used a craft knife and cut out whole area. They sent some backing papers, patchwork critters and six more standup cards (christmas ones), together with an apology from Jollynation.

nice surprise

Linda

Snap got the same today.

Bit of a surprise.

maisie*daisy
17-11-2008, 08:11 PM
ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! hope I've got some coming too :D

Marie
17-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Well at least they accept (usually) when things aren't perfect, I have to say I've always had good service from QVC. My sister has been shopping with them since they started and she has never had any problems. I might have the odd gripe about things but overall I think that they do provide a good service.

kriskros
17-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Same here, I didn't complain about it either just thought it's easy enough to alter the mistake. Really good service as they more than compensated for the mistake.

icebubble
17-11-2008, 09:53 PM
I received mine as well today. Very well done to JollyNation and QVC for this gesture.

Prudence2
17-11-2008, 11:28 PM
I got mine out of the blue today. Very pleased with the service.

Spendsloads
18-11-2008, 07:05 AM
I haven't heard from them yet - fingers crossed I get something too. I was making a card up the other week and noticed that there were some grammatical errors on the greetings, but hadn't noticed the numbering was wrong.

Rainbowwand
18-11-2008, 10:22 AM
While its good that qvc have made good their mistake, how many more times are we to have them in our crafting products, i wish i had been keeping count it must be a fair few by now, so much for the quality control!

Marie
18-11-2008, 10:36 AM
well it sounds as though they are aware of the quality problems with this TSV kit and prepared to respond to complaints about it! Their quality control is I think normally good, but things do slip through. I got a Butler & Wilson bracelet from them earlier this year which was really pretty but the clasp was in such an awkward position that unless you are ambidextrous, it is very difficult to fasten. I'm sure that I and the dozens who commented on it could have returned it but I've ended up keeping it as it matches a TSV set and apparantly would not be made again. At least with crafting kits, they can compensate with some replacement items.

Rainbowwand
18-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Hi Marie, not sure how long you have been buying craft from qvc but there have been numerous problems with craft kits mostly tsv's and at one stage it was virtually every tsv they sold, although to be fair they do make good their mistakes and there have been rather less of them as of late, so lets hope this is just a small glitch :)

Rentochops
18-11-2008, 10:48 AM
I noticed this mistake too and just cut out the areas, no recompense here yet!

Marie
18-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the warning. I got the September craft day TSV with the scrapbooks and that is really nice and I've not had any problems with it yet, although I haven't made the scrapbooks up yet. I always laugh though when they have that trailer with Anthony showing the quality control procedure!

Craftyktee
23-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks for informing us Linda; I have yet to hear from them, never knew there was a problem until I read it here. A few months ago I read on Craft Telly about some ribbons that I bought in January; they had been miss sold as longer than they were. Everyone that bought them received a £10 cheque from QVC because of this. APART form me!!! I had no idea about the situation. I quickly emailed QVC CS and I duly received my cheque. If it had not been for this site I would never have known and would never have got my £10!!! So I will be looking for the Jolly Nation pack arriving, if not I will email QVC. Thanks again...

jeanfan
23-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks for informing us Linda; I have yet to hear from them, never knew there was a problem until I read it here. A few months ago I read on Craft Telly about some ribbons that I bought in January; they had been miss sold as longer than they were. Everyone that bought them received a £10 cheque from QVC because of this. APART form me!!! I had no idea about the situation. I quickly emailed QVC CS and I duly received my cheque. If it had not been for this site I would never have known and would never have got my £10!!! So I will be looking for the Jolly Nation pack arriving, if not I will email QVC. Thanks again...

My friend bought some ribbons earlier in the year and said they were a lot shorter than had been advertised,she complained and sent them back.I wonder if they were the same ones.

Craftyktee
24-11-2008, 02:04 PM
My friend bought some ribbons earlier in the year and said they were a lot shorter than had been advertised,she complained and sent them back.I wonder if they were the same ones.

These are the ribbons:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.586138.

Hope she didn't pay the return costs and she was refunded her original P&P

Craftyktee
24-11-2008, 02:07 PM

nice surprise

Linda

Got my apology and goody bag today; happy bunny :)

jeanfan
24-11-2008, 09:45 PM
These are the ribbons:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.586138.

Hope she didn't pay the return costs and she was refunded her original P&P

I think they were different ones but not too sure.They sent her a returns label and a full refund so she was happy with that.

Rentochops
25-11-2008, 06:49 AM
Got my apology and goody bag today; happy bunny :)

I e-mailed QVC in all innocence saying I had noticed a problem with the Jollynation TSV - and I got a lovely phone call last night, all apologies and offering a goody bag!:D

Rainbowwand
25-11-2008, 11:22 AM
I bought those ribbons and yes i got the £10 voucher, was a really nice suprise, :)

maisie*daisy
25-11-2008, 05:28 PM
i havent heard from them shall I ring?

Rentochops
25-11-2008, 05:32 PM
i havent heard from them shall I ring?

You could do what I did maisie!