21-08-2011, 01:00 PM
August Card Swap, The List

Wellington
Victoria
Daffy Duck
Rainbowwand
Little Jan
Lady Katkin
Angie (card if you need the distraction, but a naughty postcard will do very well)
Millburn
Von2
SusanW
C Mazza

And just to remind everyone these are the themes

'Rain' or 'Wind' or 'Summer Days' or finally 'Pet's Corner'

Have fun everyone :grin:

daffyduck
22-08-2011, 01:18 PM

Wellington
Victoria
Daffy Duck
Rainbowwand
Little Jan
Lady Katkin
Angie (card if you need the distraction, but a naughty postcard will do very well)
Millburn
Von2
SusanW
C Mazza
Princess4Wizz

Have fun everyone :grin:
Hi Millburn, sorry dont think I be able to will be able to take part, have family problems, have tried to pm you again [no wish to put reasons on an open forum at the moment please no one take offense] really sorry, Will not be taking part on this forum for a while, hope you all love your cards, best wishes and hope to rejoin in the fun soon, x

Millburn
22-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Updated List minus Daffy Duck :sad:

Wellington
Victoria
Rainbowwand
Little Jan
Lady Katkin
Millburn
Von2
SusanW
C Mazza
Princess4Wizz

Daffy Duck I hope it all gets sorted and your back soon; take care and (((((hugs)))))

kitten_with_claws
24-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Millburn - sorry I was not in time to join in with this one, the first one I've missed since April 2010! :sad:
Will be organised for next month though & still looking forward to seeing all the wonderful creations! :up:

(Thought I'd already posted an apology, (didn't want Millburn to be offended, not that she would think I'd only not joined in because she was organising it! lol) - I'm sure I posted something similar a little while ago, is probably on some random, completely unrelated thread.....oopsie! Please ignore me from now on.....! lol :blush:)

Millburn
24-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Ohh why would I be offended you daft moo; I know ( you can check) that you'd not been here since early August; I was bliddy worried about you; you don't actually realise what a special person you are; how many people you make laugh; and that is a special skill; it helps so many people get through the day :D

Princess4Wiz
24-08-2011, 11:52 PM
I was bliddy worried about you; you don't actually realise what a special person you are; how many people you make laugh; and that is a special skill; it helps so many people get through the day :D

:mysmilie_497: 100%, Kitten. xxx

Princess4Wiz
29-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Millburn,

I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of this swap. My DH has been taken into hospital this morning and I just don't think I will have time. xxx

Millburn
29-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Princess I hope he's okay ((((((hugs))))))

I'll alter the list amd pm Cmazza

Princess4Wiz
29-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Princess I hope he's okay ((((((hugs))))))

I'll alter the list amd pm Cmazza

Thank you, Millburn.

My DH has had what we thought was flu for the past week. Having terrible fevers and sweats with a temperature of 39 degrees. This morning he was suffering from terrible palpitations and so I called the out of hours number for our doctors surgery. They made us an appointment with the emergency GP at the hospital where we discovered that his heart rate was alarmingly high and that had caused his blood pressure to drop quite substantially so they decided to admit him for a few days for further investigation. We found out that they think he may have pneumonia and also a blood clot on one of his lungs, so he's been put on intravenous antibiotics, had an injection to thin his blood and medication for the racing heartbeat. After running back and forth to the hospital 3 times today I'm totally pooped but I feel 'wired' if that makes any sense? I'm exhausted but can't settle to sleep. God help me get through work this week as it is going to be crazy!