PDA

View Full Version : IW craft day 3rd December?

missusnobby
30-11-2008, 05:24 PM
I was scrolling through the forthcoming progs on my digibox, and found 9pm Wed 3rd, through Thursday is all craft progs. So that looks like a craft day to me!
As usual all the details are not on the IW website. Don't know if there will be free p+p???
The programmes include Cricut + Cuttlebug and rubber stamping

Marie
30-11-2008, 06:24 PM
there are a few of the shows listed on Thursday now on the IW website. They've got a few "special" items where you can't buy until the day so I guess it is craft day. Worth getting one or 2 essentials if they have free p&p.

Marie
30-11-2008, 06:26 PM
and yes they are showing free p&p as well.

Rainbowwand
03-12-2008, 11:30 AM
and yes they are showing free p&p as well.

I must be looking in the wrong place then :confused:

Marie
03-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Not everything is showing free p&p yet, I've got my eye on one or two things that still show p&p, but I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it comes off before ordering.

Jeanette
03-12-2008, 02:25 PM
The programmes include Cricut

Thats just reminded me about an email Loen read out. She kept calling the Cricut, CRY CUT!! It was really annoying. The anonymous emailer told her the correct pronunciation, CRICKET! I think she said that the experts all call it CRY CUT! Maybe they all need to look at the logo, its a cricket!!!! Failing that watch the videos on the provocraft website. The makers of the Cricut pronounce it cricket. http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd322/ForeverBanned/Smilies/girl-smiley-duh-gigi.gif

Rentochops
03-12-2008, 06:44 PM
I am on study leave tomorrow, to revise for my exam..and there is a CRAFT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Betty1964
04-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Should everything have free post and packaging today on create and craft as I was going to order something on the website and it was going to charge £4.90 p & p so I got through to a gentleman at create and craft who said not everything was free p & p and there was a charge of £4.90 on this kit, needless to say I cancelled the order.