PDA

View Full Version : Problem with registering cricut expression

jube
21-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Has any one had a problem registering their cricut expression as when it asks me for my nationality it will only let me have US or Canada, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks Jube

morgana123
21-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Sorry Jube everything of mine has registered ok but I did set my account up before they changed the website so dont know if that has had an impact. Now I just go to my account and add of anything else I get such as my carts. Hope you get is sorted soon. If not try sending their customer services an email about it because they have always replied to me when I have encountered a problem.

jube
22-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Thankyou for answering at 12.30 I sw on the site a bit where I could talk to someone so I clicked on the link and someone from america talked me through it. She told me how they new thier was a problem and that just put USA and it went stright through. One thing I have noticed is that the wires don't seem as strong. The english end is nice and thick but the american end seems very thin so I need to treat it very carefully

angela
22-09-2011, 08:59 PM
just reminded me jube I need to register mine too, someone told me to register on the uk part? not sure a sI haven't looked yet.

jube
23-09-2011, 09:11 AM
I hope you can find the UK part as I had no idea where to find it, I had no problem with my baby cricut but as said before the web site has changed

Little Jan
23-09-2011, 10:15 AM
I have the same problem with my cricut create , I emailed over week ago and have had no reply I also emailed at create when Mel said to ask for the winter woodland card instructions and asked her but had no reply did anyone else email C&C and request the intructions and receive them
wonder if Mel has facebook (Ion't)or a contact email maybe she could help

jube
23-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Just put your address in but where it says nationality just put USA it worked for me, I also put my cartridges in as well

morgana123
23-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Mel does have a blog - its on the Bramwell Crafts site and it is http://bramwellsblog.blogspot.com. On another forum I go on one of the members has received the winter wonderland instructions by email - would you like me to ask her to send me a copy and I can forward it on? Dont have the cart at the moment myself, didnt actually watch the shows only recorded them and have yet to watch so havent seen the card but it seems to have generated quite a lot of interest.

jenty
23-09-2011, 09:35 PM
I have got an email with the winter wonderland instructions but asked through bramwells. I can email a copy to you Little Jan if you would like to message your email addresss. On the programme yesterday, Mel said it was the last call for the instructions, if I remember correctly.

Little Jan
24-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Thanks Jenty I have pm'd you

jube
26-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks to jenty I now have winter woodland on order, after seeing the wonderful instructions she kindly sent it would have been wrong not to get it. I now MUST NOT BUY ANYMORE CARTRIDGES. DH doesn't know about this one but I do have a little birthday money left so will have to hide it. When I went on the forums and people said how many cartridges they had I was amazed but I'm now as bad. So much money I've spent but I mustn't think about it. Sorry for the rant I'm just in panic mode.Jube

SooG
26-09-2011, 12:24 PM
You'll love Winter Woodland - it's got some really lovely images.

jube
26-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks for that I needed someone to say I needed it.

jenty
26-09-2011, 01:55 PM
You definitely do! You can always sell one of the others if you need to, or maybe cut the shapes and sell them. Crafty things seem to go well at car boots, if they are reasonably priced. I sell some of my excess (ahem!) stock that way (well, my DD1 does it for me!)

jube
26-09-2011, 04:45 PM
DH asked if I was going to sell my cricut personel but I havn't the heart it's through finding how to do things on the internet that I found this site. It's funny how I tend to use a few of the many carts I have and never look at the others but I should do as Mel says and don't just see a final shape. I need to look how its made up and see each layer an an individual shape. I'm getting their slowly and my study wall now has the 3 fairies from Sleeping Beauty looking after all the school photos from my 3 children. "it is now being called the wall of shame"

Little Jan
27-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I was going to order the winter woodland but I have houses and reindeer and trees and a few other festive items on the gypsy wanderings so I thought I could utilise them and buy another cart instead, so I went for the celebrate with florish,ordered it from cutting edge crafts yestereday, never used them before but as it was £29.95 with free p&p thought I would give them a go, and it was dispatched the same day:clapping:
I have decided to buy carts that I will use, ie one for the men, one all occation, don't want to do what I did with all the spellbinders and end up with a drawful I never use.Think my next one will be tool kit also like the look of wild card so if anyone else has these can you give me some feed back please.

I love my cricut although still getting the hang of the gypsy,and I can still use my cuttle bug folders and spellbinders too.

Daughter said that I should have pushed for the larger one LOL as it would be great for school use,The amount of money that they spend on shapes ect ,and daughter is always printing off laminating and cutting stuff out so she will take in what I make and see what they say,but can't see the school paying out for one,But she said the head might buy a few carts and let me do the cutting out, daughter has already asked me to cut loads of leaves and some pumpkins for the harvest festival.Can't do Halloween as it a church school and witchcraft is frowned on LOL

jube
27-09-2011, 03:47 PM
I have wild card and although I love the images some of the actual cards don't stand up as the 2 sides of the card are different sizes . I think I may be doing something wrong also you can only cut out small cards if you have the cricut origional.

Little Jan
27-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Thanks for that Jube I will cross that off my list then

Little Jan
28-09-2011, 05:19 PM
My celebrate with florish arrived today and its fantastic, not had a chance to use it yet though

jube
29-09-2011, 08:31 AM
My winter woodland arived yesterday and its lovely Jenty thankyou so much you were so right about getting it.