PDA

View Full Version : Rubber Stamper Magazine

Ribbons
08-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Its just occurred to me that I haven't received a copy of Rubber Stamping mag in a while - yes i know I'm on the ball!! - just wondered if anyone else had seen them about in the shops or if anyone has got a subscription to it and been receiving it.

Phree
08-12-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi Ribbons, I am guessing you mean Craft Stamper Magazine. I subscribed to last month when I was at the NEC and so far I have not received this month's magazine, I was thinking about phoning them to find out what has happened.

Pam
08-12-2008, 07:44 PM
There used to be a magazine called Rubber Stamper, I think it has merged with Crafts n Things now. I used to subscribe, can't remember how long ago though. lol

Ribbons
09-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Yes sorry you are both right, my mind is in a complete muddle at the moment - my sister has her wedding reception here on Saturday, my central heating has gone and may need a complete new system put in (£5-6K), christmas decoration boxes piled high and a mouse has eaten some of the polystyrene berries (lol) I know its a mouse on account of the droppings which keep falling out of the boxes - don't know where the mouse is, also still making my cards, am making up 12 hampers for my OH's staff oh and he needs them by Friday and my 17 year old son has decided to turn into the teenager from hell, I have now developed back ache and can hardly move around which is not helpful seeing as I have so much to do.

Phew, got that off my chest back to the magazine.............Phree I did mean Craft Stamper magazine and in fact can't remember receiving one last month but then my mind has almost given up so I could be wrong, think I'll give them a ring today too. Pam, I used to subscribe to Rubber Stamper magazine
which is probably where I got the name from, I really liked it and wa so disappointed when it closed down, Crafts and Things is no where near as good. I also get Rubber Stamp Madness but that is now down to every other month as rubber stamping is not as popular as it used to be.

Flowerpot
10-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Don't know if you've got it yet, but I brought my copy Friday from WHSMITH

angela
11-12-2008, 04:45 PM
I got mine saturday, this one has a pointsettia stamp and the last one was chrismassy, I can't wait for the next one by Dyan!

Competa
12-12-2008, 01:10 PM
My first subscription issue arrived on Thursday of last week - one day before the magazine hit the news stands.

Phree
12-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Grrrrr I bet my subscription didn't get processed then after the NEC......I reallly ought to phone them I guess and find out what has happened.