PDA

View Full Version : Soeey if I have offended anyone

Little Jan
27-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Hi everyone I am sorry if my message in the reminder pm's has offended anyone,I understand life gets in the way and that on occations it is inevitable that you will not be able to make a card.I now understand one or two of you have been through the mill lately and also royal mail has been up to its usual bad standard.And I now know that those who have not been able to do this swap have contacted the people concerned.
If anyone has a problem with not being able to do the Birthday swap at anytime to save embarresment please can you just give me a pm, no need to go into details.
all the best
Jan

Princess4Wiz
27-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi everyone I am sorry if my message in the reminder pm's has offended anyone,I understand life gets in the way and that on occations it is inevitable that you will not be able to make a card.I now understand one or two of you have been through the mill lately and also royal mail has been up to its usual bad standard.And I now know that those who have not been able to do this swap have contacted the people concerned.
If anyone has a problem with not being able to do the Birthday swap at anytime to save embarresment please can you just give me a pm, no need to go into details.
all the best
Jan

I'm not in the slightest bit offended, Jan. It's good of you to send us reminders. We all need a kick up the pants now and again LOL

Thank you for organizing the birthday swaps.

Beth. xxx

Millburn
27-10-2011, 11:00 AM
:mysmilie_497:

you've save me from forgetting a couple of times :nod:

Victoria
27-10-2011, 12:41 PM
I thought your message was very reasonable LJ! Just before my birthday, a few swapees contacted me to apologize for being unable to send a card in time, and that's fine, because I know that those members were having a difficult time. Also one card got lost in the post and the sender again apologized. It only takes a quick PM. In fact, there was only one complete no-show which wasn't too bad considering I'm in two swaps involving over 20 members in all!

LoobyLou
27-10-2011, 12:56 PM
I wasn't offended either LJ. I think if you sign up to something you should do your best to come through with it, and unless folks let you and the recepient know then you have every right to remind them.

agelesscraft
27-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Pleased to receive the reminders. I have written all the dates in a notebook but sometimes the book go walkabout.

Little Jan
27-10-2011, 06:25 PM
I have a list on the pc one in a book and a note on the calender, also have a post it note ont eh pc saying birthdays so I make sure I double check LOL