11pm Traditional Christmas Paper Crafting

Rentochops
01-07-2008, 12:50 PM
oo thanks can't wait, my essay is due on 28th though :(

gill71
01-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks nicecupoftea.
I can't wait, I love Christmas!
I will be at my sister's that day though as it's my neice's birthday, so I won't be able to watch all of it.
An hour of Quickutz!!!!! Yipee!:D:D:D

Buttercup
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Grrrr, I'm going to miss it all :mad:

maisie*daisy
01-07-2008, 03:28 PM
i'm going bead hunting in London on that day :(

Sandra
01-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Not sure what is scheduled in my diary for that day yet... but looks like I'll be sky+ing lots of shows!

Rainbowwand
01-07-2008, 06:10 PM
thanks for the info, i too wil be sky+ing lol :D

Phree
01-07-2008, 08:00 PM
I will be on holiday, but will be doing Metal Art at Graphicus..... hmmmmmm should I pass...... let me see........

Simple Steps on QVC.......... or Metal Art

No contest really ;)

Marzipan
01-07-2008, 08:02 PM
i think i might be able to reists ive got enough Christmas stuff as it is!

3BC
02-07-2008, 09:05 AM
I love Christmas and crafting, so I will watch what I can and Sky+ it. Probably won't buy anything as I have tons of Christmas stuff as it is.

Dips
02-07-2008, 09:46 AM
I love Christmas and crafting, so I will watch what I can and Sky+ it. Probably won't buy anything as I have tons of Christmas stuff as it is.

Me too, Primrose, but I will record it as well as it will give me ideas for using all the stash that I have.

Also, I'm thinking that some of those Joanne Sheen/Jane Netley images are going to make super Christmas cards!

LorraineJ
02-07-2008, 10:33 AM
i'm going bead hunting in London on that day :(

I read your post as head butting; really must get some glasses :D

3BC
02-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I read your post as head butting; really must get some glasses :D

LOL Are you feeling aggressive today Lorraine?

Wellington
02-07-2008, 01:36 PM
It's a Saturday, so I prob won't see much but I have to be honest & say the Crimble crafty bug just isn't there for me ATM I have no enthusiasm for making Christmas cards so far. When I saw this thread & caught the back end of a Christmas show on C&C this morning I realised I had a sinking feeling about all those Christmas craft things that we are now going to be bombarded with till the end of December...it drove me nuts last year...

Just call me Scrooge LOL

sbroadhurst2003
02-07-2008, 02:46 PM
good to see they are having a stitching show - nice to see they are finally realising there are still crafters who like to stitch and/or knit

Rentochops
02-07-2008, 03:33 PM
It's a Saturday, so I prob won't see much but I have to be honest & say the Crimble crafty bug just isn't there for me ATM I have no enthusiasm for making Christmas cards so far. When I saw this thread & caught the back end of a Christmas show on C&C this morning I realised I had a sinking feeling about all those Christmas craft things that we are now going to be bombarded with till the end of December...it drove me nuts last year...

Just call me Scrooge LOL

I have to say I like the Christmas stuff cos I'm in the it's too hot at the moment camp, but I do get sick of it by December and if I make cards now I get sick of them too!

3BC
02-07-2008, 03:50 PM
You can always get into the festive mood by watching Christmas in July the day before!:D

I know, I know, I'm so sad I'm so sad !!!:D

But I don't care!:p

Rentochops
02-07-2008, 04:09 PM
You can always get into the festive mood by watching Christmas in July the day before!:D

I know, I know, I'm so sad I'm so sad !!!:D

But I don't care!:p

I LOVE Christmas in July on QVC - I'm sad too :D

Dips
02-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Me three! And this year, Christmas should be so much better than last (I hope)!

sheilaj
02-07-2008, 04:26 PM

me four....not planning to buy anything but if tghere is another Anna Griffin box I may not be able to resist.....I wish she'd do a non christmas version of that last christmas box she did too

Sandra
02-07-2008, 09:47 PM

Just call me Scrooge LOL

That's exactly how I feel Welly. The first half of the year is great for crafting... lots of different occasions to think about. Then the second half of the year it's Christmas Christmas!! CHRISTMAS!!! I'm dreading it this year

LoobyLou
04-07-2008, 09:33 PM
I am so glad I am not alone.

So this is the promised 'craft day' for July, an entire 24 hours of ruddy christmas. How utterly boring will that be!

I have enough Christmas stash to fly me to the moon in paper aeroplanes. I sure as **** don't need anymore.

Right now I am resolved not to watch, but no doubt I will weaken simply because the lure of craft will be so great. Pretty sure I won't be doing a whole day thought, normally a one hour show of christmas craft is enough to have me run screaming to CAC.

Looby

3BC
04-07-2008, 10:13 PM
I LOVE Christmas in July on QVC - I'm sad too :D

me four....not planning to buy anything but if tghere is another Anna Griffin box I may not be able to resist.....I wish she'd do a non christmas version of that last christmas box she did too

I feel a lot less sad now that I know I'm in such good company! :D
I think I enjoy Christmas more in the summer than at Christmas, I'm always too stressed and Christmas-ed out by the time it comes to December.

My DH always says that I peak too early. LOL (no smutty jokes please!)
Although he thinks the festive season starts at lunch time on 24th December and not a moment before!

artysam
05-07-2008, 05:31 AM
good to see they are having a stitching show - nice to see they are finally realising there are still crafters who like to stitch and/or knit

I agree i'll record those to watch later.:o

artysam
05-07-2008, 05:32 AM
I'll watch / record shows just to see all the kits I already have for some ideas!!

Jeanette
05-07-2008, 06:53 AM
I've already got some Christmas pressies upstairs! We have quite a big family to buy for so I need to spread the cost! I am planning on starting my cards in August as I need over 100 and I can't do quick cards to save my life!! I will record some of the show s for inspiration only as I do not need any more Christmas stash! Did anyone see that pig fly by?? :D

3BC, My OH is just the same! Christmas doesn't start until he finishes work. Good job I don't think like him. There physically wouldn't be enough hours to get everything bought, wrapped and decorated!

clevercat
06-07-2008, 11:49 PM
I misread the "bead hunting" for "head hunting" in London, shouldn't really come on late at night if I can't see straight. I have so much Christmas craft stash that I should open a shop so I am torn whether to watch for new ideas only or to avoid like the plague in case I buy more stuff. Don't mention willpower it doesn't work for me.

daydreamer
09-07-2008, 08:02 AM
am looking forward to this..will be alone all day which is even better :p doubt I will buy anything.. :cool: as am determined to use my cuttlebug for cards this year :D..but will enjoy watching anyhow as I looooove christmas :p

daydreamer

Anne
09-07-2008, 10:34 AM
I misread the "bead hunting" for "head hunting" in London, shouldn't really come on late at night if I can't see straight. I have so much Christmas craft stash that I should open a shop so I am torn whether to watch for new ideas only or to avoid like the plague in case I buy more stuff. Don't mention willpower it doesn't work for me.

So did I! Really must pay more attention and read things properly. :o

Kassie-chip
12-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Don't suppose anyone has any idea of the TSV that day. I am sure I read somewhere that there was going to be an Anna Griffin Christmas TSV but that was August?

Kassie-chip