PDA

View Full Version : Playing with my Promarkers

Princess4Wiz
19-11-2011, 01:25 PM
I've had a couple of days holiday this week :grin:, so I thought I'd have a play with my Promarkers. I rarely use the greys I have, but was inspired to have a try after seeing Nikky from Polka Doodles creating a wonderful scene with them. Whilst my efforts are nowhere near as good as hers, I'm very pleased with the way this one turned out.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and thank you for looking.

Beth. xxx

LoobyLou
19-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Wow Beth, that's fabulous. I am sure you can find a challenge over at CCM to incorporate it into!!! Save you some work later, lol

Princess4Wiz
19-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Wow Beth, that's fabulous. I am sure you can find a challenge over at CCM to incorporate it into!!! Save you some work later, lol

Now there's an idea, Looby! I'll pop over and have a look :)

Thank you for your kind comment. xxx

von 2
19-11-2011, 02:20 PM
That's lovely, Beth - very subtle. I haven't had the courage yet to try a monochrome picture. Will have to give it a go. TFS.

Princess4Wiz
19-11-2011, 02:29 PM
That's lovely, Beth - very subtle. I haven't had the courage yet to try a monochrome picture. Will have to give it a go. TFS.

Thank you very much, von 2 :)

I was very daunted by it, but it's actually easier than you might think.

Beth. xxx

jube
19-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Its a lovely card

Millburn
19-11-2011, 11:23 PM
stunning :up: but then I have one of your drawings looking at me :D you might not be a world leader; but you are bliddy good

Princess4Wiz
19-11-2011, 11:26 PM
stunning :up: but then I have one of your drawings looking at me :D you might not be a world leader; but you are bliddy good

Thank you very much, Christine :)

I hope my wee cow is looking over you with kindly eyes and giving you pleasure!

Millburn
20-11-2011, 09:02 AM
I hope my wee cow is looking over you with kindly eyes and giving you pleasure!

Very much so :D

JAMMY
21-11-2011, 07:30 AM
What a lovely picture, must take inspiration from you and have a go. Thanks for sharing.