PDA

View Full Version : cricut ultimate sampler cartridge

angela
01-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Just seen this on crafts u love, 1 cartridge with 6 overlays, sounds like there is a really good selection, so I've treated myself to it for xmas, hope it's good anyway cos I can't find bigger pics of the overlays to see. works out at about £8 a cart

jube
01-12-2011, 06:50 PM
I looked on the cricut cartridge web site and cound't find it so I will be interested to know whats on it.

angela
01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
I will too lol, it looks like it's mixes of lots of stuff, I think I'll like it cos a lot of carts I dont like all the images

morgana123
02-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Still no full details on cricut website today but there is a review detailing which carts the images are from and how many of each. It is also on sale over the pond at $39.99 from cricut website. I squinted at the overlays but decided without being able to see a good guide I wont be getting it. Still want Lori's Garden and Elegant Edges so would rather put the cash towards those first. But for anyone just starting with a cricut I think this would be quite a good investment.

angela
02-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Thanks, fingers crossed it's good, should be here soon, you'll love elegant edges