PDA

View Full Version : Birthday swap list has been sent out

Little Jan
12-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Hi everyone I have now sent all the pm's if I have missed anyone let me know I am hoping that I have not made any errors if I have then let be know .

I am sorry I have laid down the law a bit this year but we have some nice new members and I don't want them to be dissapointed, so if any of you feel you can't commit to the full year please let me know as sonn as possible to avoid any dissapointment
all the best Jan

icebubble
12-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks for compiling and sending out the lists Jan. I would also like to add a huge thanks to you for running the swap group for everyone again this year. The swaps are great fun to take part in and I hope all the new people involved enjoy taking part as much as I do.

:138: :26:

Princess4Wiz
12-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Hi LJ,

I haven't had a PM. I'm sure I'm in your birthday swap, aren't I?

Thanks for getting it all sorted out, Jan. xxx

Spendsloads
12-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Little Jan, thank you so much for organising the birthday swap again this year. Personally I don't mind you laying down the law to us, so to speak, as that way the rules are clear to everyone from the outset. The swap only works if everyone plays ball (barring the occasional crisis) and it's not on if someone gets lots of cards on their own birthday and then lets others down. Fortunately we are mostly a kindly lot on here and that doesn't happen very much.

angela
12-12-2011, 07:31 PM
I haven't had an email hun, hope I remembered to put my name down lol, thanks for organizing again,

Millburn
12-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Thank you from me too, and I agree with you stressing the rules, and with Jenty so very early next yr I'll have someting to do between Xmas & Hogmanay :D

Little Jan
13-12-2011, 11:12 AM
I haven't had an email hun, hope I remembered to put my name down lol, thanks for organizing again,

Your inbox is full Hun

Little Jan
13-12-2011, 11:12 AM
gees my pms are all up the spout some have gone some have not I will send it again

spainjane
13-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Thanks Jan - do hope everyone is OK with the postage to Spain - if not, I will of course drop out.

Jane

Little Jan
13-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Hi Jane can't see a problem apart from going to a PO,but I am sure peeps pass one at some point lol

angela
13-12-2011, 04:50 PM
oops off to empty sorry jan x

jenty
13-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Thanks Jan - do hope everyone is OK with the postage to Spain - if not, I will of course drop out.

Jane

I use online postage at Royal Mail so just have to weigh and check sizes (and choose the country!) and can print my own prepaid postage label. Might be useful for those who don't have a PO close by. Looking forward to having a go at this swap