PDA

View Full Version : Kanban Pick of the Week

kindle
27-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Oh dear, naughty Kanban for tempting me like this. :) Anybody else like it? Have already got mine. Love pastel shades so really pleased that's the new 'on trend', although not everyone's taste I know.

Deefersmum
27-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Oops - who put those Spring Meadow stamps in my basket!!! Love all the colours - so pretty and fresh.

lilac froggy Jan
27-01-2012, 11:47 AM
lol. You are naughty deefersmum.

I'm not a fan of Kanban, hunkydamndory and similar. But I'll have a look to see what they are doing with it at some point.

copsie_girl
27-01-2012, 06:05 PM
It's not for me. Yet again it seems to be all pinks and lilacs. I'm clearly not on trend! I much prefer neutrals or browns/greens/coral type colours but I suppose that's not the season. Samples are nice though.

CG

tigra girl
27-01-2012, 06:17 PM
funny isn't it how we are drawn to certain colours. I love pinks, blues, greens and purples. I usually use these in my crafting. I hate crafting with yellows, reds ( except chrimbo) and orange, Maybe we should set a thread challenge to make a card using colours we don't like them show them to each other.

I missed the Kanban show mind you it sounds like it was a good job I did. Hope you enjoy playing with your new stash

Deefersmum
27-01-2012, 06:30 PM
funny isn't it how we are drawn to certain colours. I love pinks, blues, greens and purples. I usually use these in my crafting. I hate crafting with yellows, reds ( except chrimbo) and orange, Maybe we should set a thread challenge to make a card using colours we don't like them show them to each other.

I missed the Kanban show mind you it sounds like it was a good job I did. Hope you enjoy playing with your new stash

I'm the same with lilac and purple - my wedding was lilac themed because I love the colour, not so keen on pink but don't mind it. I've noticed that whenever I need to replace an ink cartridge in the printer after printing off papers etc., it is always the blue one that runs out and when we buy a set with the 4 colours I always end up with 2 or 3 spare yellows. I have decided to try and make a concentrated effort to use more yellow and orange this year - according to Leonie and Wendie orange is the 'hot' colour for this year.

Millburn
27-01-2012, 07:06 PM
with me it's more the type of colour; I really don't do the acid colours, of any shade; those and red,

As for the Kanban POTW not for me

nuttycrunch
27-01-2012, 07:15 PM
Oh those stamps were so naughty I was just browsing and they jumped yes jumped into my basket so just had to buy them. hope the arrive quickly . Deliveries have been much quicker recently. Well done C&C

budgie
27-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Liked some of the stamps, but going to wait until i can just get the ones I want, without postage.

Kit looks pretty, like the colours, but not buying any more kits unless I use all the ones I already have.

jacaranda
27-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Loved the stamps, loved the colours, loved the acetates, don't love my bank balance at the moment!!!! Restraint is my latest buzz word...thought it was better than abject poverty!!!!

Janiceb966
27-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Loved the stamps but they're sold out now :mysmilie_503:

Deefersmum
28-01-2012, 05:23 AM
Loved the stamps, loved the colours, loved the acetates, don't love my bank balance at the moment!!!! Restraint is my latest buzz word...thought it was better than abject poverty!!!!

Restraint buzzed around for me for a while but then it flew out the window! I only bought the Spring Meadow stamps but would have loved the other stamps, the spring pastel card and the gems. My problem at the moment is that we have a load of family birthdays coming up so I'm having to be good - wonder if they would all like a crafting present which they won't need so they can give it back to me?????

angela
28-01-2012, 09:22 AM
pretty kit, never saw the stamps, don't like the concept of buying the add ons seperate, could cost a bomb, prefer a kit to have evrything in.

Wellington
28-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Stamps were rather lovely, but I wouldn't have bought them from C&C (strangely, when I made my last purchases with C&C, I had unauthorised payments taken a month or so later...conincidence??).

'Fraid I don't like the actual POW kit much though - the designs just don't grab me at all

lilac froggy Jan
28-01-2012, 10:23 AM
I am quite happy to do any colour according to the person the card is for. The only colour I really don't like is red , but am more than happy to make a red card. My favourite colour is purple of any shade from the lightest lilac to the darkest purple. I never wear pink, but I like doing cards with pink in, especially pink, black and white. I think they look lovely together. To me it's important colours go together. I don't like pink orange and red together. Revolting.

I don't wear yellow or orange either, but again, I will make cards with those colours in. I love teal and turquoise. Made quite a few turquoise cards last year.

Some of the samples they show on TV are just vile the way they have mixed certain colours together. And horrible patterns too. I can't stand that shiney holographic card either. yuk

Rentochops
28-01-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure I like a couple of the sheets but some of the flowers designs aren't my thing really, quite like the scooter, might see if Wins gets them.

Deefersmum
03-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Has anyone received an email confirming that their order has been dispatched? I ordered stamps in the first show and have heard nothing.