PDA

View Full Version : Debbie Moore mag good value

angela
14-02-2012, 07:37 PM
I went to caroles crafts today as I had a £10 loyalty card to spend, they had the new Debbie moore mag, I thought go on I'll buy it cos I've never had one before, wow what good value for £4.99 you get the mag which has loads of papers in, plus a cd which is chokker full of stuff too, I wouldn't say it's my thing images wise, but it will come in handy I'm sure.

morgana123
14-02-2012, 10:33 PM
I agree angela - got the last one from carols carft in Hull - it was the one with the garden fairy images and I made some really beautiful cards with it. Took them to work for the charity table and they sold like hot cakes. I actually liked the images and am still debating whether to get the actual cd as I have been asked if there will be any more of the fairy cards a number of times. I got the first issue of the new stamp magazine she is doing and again am really impressed, the papers alone in it will make some stunning cards and the stamps were lovely so it was well worth the £4.99 and something different from her usual lady and gent images.

angela
15-02-2012, 04:21 PM
sounds nice, didn't see the stamp mag, will have a look soon.

Muffintop
15-02-2012, 05:12 PM
So will I. I have just found some stuff I got from Debbie Moore a couple of years ago and it included the Enchanted Fairies (I think that is the title I don't have it to hand at the moment. She was at the paper show in Hull last year and really took time to talk to everyone when she was with Nigel.

Faeriescraps
14-03-2012, 10:23 AM
I subscribe to it and it is well worth the price with the decent quality papers and the CD so I renewed my subscription without a single doubt.

kaz
14-03-2012, 03:22 PM
I've got the stamping magazine and it's lovely. I've used some of the papers and ribbon type things. The stamps were a lovely bonus.

Rentochops
15-03-2012, 10:08 PM
I've got the stamping magazine and it's lovely. I've used some of the papers and ribbon type things. The stamps were a lovely bonus.

off to have a look :)