PDA

View Full Version : Very co, uk

Muffintop
18-02-2012, 04:29 PM
They have some C&C stuff on the site under Arts and crafts. I know this is probably OLD news for some of you but it's new for me and I've been a customer for years!

I cam across it today, they have a mixed bunch of stuff but the Cricut is on there - the small one. There are also some distressing inks in trios of colours. The prices are quite good considering it is a catalogue. I've bought myself some Sir Tim inks which were cheaper than I seen them on some sites and you pay over 3 months. There is a delivery charge unless you collect I think.

They also have the Extreme knitting stuff and some of Gillyfossybender Emporium or whatever it's called Felting kits.

Think it's probably overstocking from the C&C warehouse, there is also some Craft Studio and Joanna Sheen stock. Not a lot but it's there.

They don't have proper descriptions of course but they do have reviews.

irislili
18-02-2012, 05:10 PM
thanks - i didnt know this, will have a look :smile:

englishminx
18-02-2012, 05:24 PM
The maxi wide guillotine (the large 12x12 x cut one) is an absolute bargain at £20

morgana123
18-02-2012, 08:15 PM
They are the same company as Littlewoods and I have been getting my pinflair glue from them - it was £7.75 for two tubes with syringes (someone made a real mistake there) and it has increased in price but it is still only £12 for the two tubes and with no p&p to pay it makes it a great deal.

Edited to say I dont pay the p&p as I have an account with Littlewoods, dont know if it is the same if you dont have an account.

LoobyLou
19-02-2012, 07:32 AM
The maxi wide guillotine (the large 12x12 x cut one) is an absolute bargain at £20

Buggrit, I went rushing over there thinking you meant the maxi one (the way tonic and X-cut describe them) and in fact it was the normal 12in one with the fold out arm that was £20 - not your fault EM, ruddy Littlewoods group has the wrong name. The actual maxi one is £42 at Littlewoods and £35 at the other groups (Very, Isme etc. etc.)

englishminx
19-02-2012, 07:47 AM
Ahhh sorry Looby, it is still good value though. Although the cost of 2 metallic promarkers nearly made me spit my drink out

Jacksmissis
19-02-2012, 06:13 PM

Think its a bit misleading actually Englishminx, its only 12" if you extend the foldaway arm. Think its roughly A5 size otherwise.:mysmilie_492:

Dax
19-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Think its a bit misleading actually Englishminx, its only 12" if you extend the foldaway arm. Think its roughly A5 size otherwise.:mysmilie_492:

The fold out arm one is A4 size for cutting Jacksmissis, the smaller one again is A5.

Dax
19-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Earlier today I had an email supposidley from Littlewoods with an attachment titled 'your refund'. It was completely deleted straight away in case the attachment held a nasty. :whew:

I don't shop with Littlewoods so I knew it was a fraud, but just to warn anyone who does.

englishminx
19-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Jackamiss, I certainly didnt find it misleading,and you obviously didnt, as you happen to point out the difference. it has the ability to cut 12x12 with the arm extension, and costs approximately £30 plus in most craft shops. It folds away and therefore takes up less space than the flat 12x12 bed.

As they show a picture I am sure anybody who was interested could look at it!!!!

angelicannemarie
19-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Oops.......

Jacksmissis
20-02-2012, 02:18 PM
:mysmilie_492:

Buggrit, I went rushing over there thinking you meant the maxi one (the way tonic and X-cut describe them) and in fact it was the normal 12in one with the fold out arm that was £20 - not your fault EM, ruddy Littlewoods group has the wrong name. The actual maxi one is £42 at Littlewoods and £35 at the other groups (Very, Isme etc. etc.)

Looks like we both thought the same Looby!!

The fold out arm one is A4 size for cutting Jacksmissis, the smaller one again is A5.

Thanks Dax

Jackamiss, I certainly didnt find it misleading,and you obviously didnt, as you happen to point out the difference. it has the ability to cut 12x12 with the arm extension, and costs approximately £30 plus in most craft shops. It folds away and therefore takes up less space than the flat 12x12 bed.

As they show a picture I am sure anybody who was interested could look at it!!!!

I didnt mean you were misleading in your post EM I meant the description in the catalogue - Looby - explains it better than me ::doh:

LoobyLou
20-02-2012, 03:34 PM
I meant the same thing EM. Not that you were misleading, but that L'woods/Very are misleading in calling it the Maxi, cos that is the name of the huge one.

englishminx
20-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Sorry if I misunderstood Jackamiss, the way I read it was that you were accusing me of misleading Looby, sadly that is the thing with words, you can't get the tone that is implied.

Jacksmissis
20-02-2012, 07:04 PM
I hadnt realised how it sounded until I saw your update and I re-read my posting! so hugs all round!!

Muffintop
21-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Hi peeps,

Got my ink pads today and am the happy and contented owner of 3 trio sets of Sir Time's inks plus a Memento Paris Dusk. I've been a Very customer for years and always check out their offers page for clothes shoes etc but now I can add craft! I only ever buy things over 3 months so as not to incur interest.

agelesscraft
21-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks Muffintop after your post looked at K&Co (part of littlewoods) and they had THoltz craftknife refills for £4.00 which is good my sister has an account with them ordered Sun pm arrived today so very pleased.

Muffintop
21-02-2012, 05:32 PM
No problem as I've had some good heads up from this forum in the past so it is nice to return the favour.