PDA

View Full Version : moondust pearlscent card

morgana123
22-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Hello Win

A work colleague has asked for help making her stepsons wedding invitations and the colour scheme is fuscia pnk and black. I have looked on your site and seen the moondust card in azaelea, hot pink and onyx black which looks like it will be perfect. I am going to need 50 A4 sheets of the hot pink and 12 of the onyx black so thought I would ask if you had these in stock before I gave her your details so she can place the order with you.

Thank you.

Jacqui xxx

Winspiration
22-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Hi Jacqui and thanks for your interest in the moondust card!

ATM, I have 97 sheets in stock of the Azalea and 21 of the Onyx, HTH :)

morgana123
23-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Thanks Win, will pass the details of your site to my friend, she is champing at the bit to get the invites started now we have worked out the design so the order whould be with you in the next few days.

Jacqui

morgana123
29-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Just a quick thank you for the card Win, my friend was extremely impressed with your speedy dispatch. I did tell her how quick you get orders out but she really didnt believe me. In fact as it was such a quick delivery she was at work and when she found the card from the post office she wanted to know what her husband had been ordering without her knowing - they have the same initial and the card just had an initial and surname. Suppose it makes a change from crafters having to make excuses for purchaes lol.

Winspiration
29-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Thanks again, Jacqui! Hope you have fun making up the invites :)