PDA

View Full Version : Another long wait for an order

Wid27
22-02-2012, 08:46 PM
This is the second order from C & C that I've had to wait for over 10 days before it's even been despatched, why can't they get their act together. Other firms can get their orders out promptly and often there is no or low p&p.

Millburn
22-02-2012, 09:30 PM
it does seem to be a total lottery with C&C :sad: I hope that your order arrives soon and is worth the weight

kaz
22-02-2012, 10:24 PM
it does seem to be a total lottery with C&C :sad: I hope that your order arrives soon and is worth the weight

It does seem to be - I've not ordered loads from C n C recently but it has all come quickly but I know others who are having long waits.

I hope your order comes soon Wid27 and it was worth the wait!

jr77
23-02-2012, 04:25 AM
Martyn keeps saying things come in 2-3 days but I've never had anything come in two days although I think I once had one order in three. It's usually around 5-7 days for me but longer if it comes from MCS or Hunkydory. I do wonder if they organise their despatch in geographical or alphbetical order because I always seem to get mine later than many others on here- don't know whether it's cos I'm in the South East or towards the end of the alphabet or just not lucky.

annlowther2000
23-02-2012, 06:10 AM
my orders always seem to arrive quickly just lately.although in the past i have occassionally had to wait awhile.

Dax
23-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Looks to me like they are slow to delivery because the items are not actually in stock when you place your order or their suppliers are sending them out direct.

I have found when I occasionally order from Ideal World it comes very quick. I ordered the EG skin care potd during the launch at 9 last night and it has already been dispatched. After trying many different brands from shops, QVC and Ideal it's the one that my mature skin likes the best.

Wid27
23-02-2012, 06:20 PM
I've just got the email to say that my order has been despatched!!! You might have a point there jr77 because I'm in the south east too and I've nearly always have to wait a while for orders except when I ordered my cuttlebug on boxing day and it came 2days later!!!