PDA

View Full Version : stix2 adhesive runners

gill71
27-12-2008, 05:30 PM
I usually just use DST and sometimes Anita's tacky glue for embellishments. I recently bought some Stix2 adhesive runners and have been a bit disappointed - one didn't last very long and the next just broke. It has put me off these adhesive runners but it is that the Stix2 ones aren't very good...should I try another make?:rolleyes:

Marie
27-12-2008, 08:25 PM
I don't think that theyare Stix but I've had some off QVC that were okay although one of them broke, but I assumed that was my fault. Actually the ones I like best are the IW ones, I don't think that they are any particular make, but I do like them. Seem to stick everything that I need together.

Wellington
27-12-2008, 10:15 PM
I had a Stix2 runner the first time I tried them & the bliddy tape just came off the roller so I binned it.

After that I got those 'new' style ones from C&C in a pack of 5 & haven't had any probs with them. Mind you, I don't use them very often cos somewhere in my head I keep thinking that it's just not a strong adhesive & therefore mostly still use good old DST! I don't know where I've got this impression from though...

gill71
28-12-2008, 10:35 AM
thanks Marie & Welly.
I think I might try the C&C ones at some point then, they do look more 'solid' when I've seen them on screen. In the mean time I'll stick to my DST and Quickie glue pens!

Anne
28-12-2008, 01:22 PM
I use the ones from C&C too and I think they're fab! :)