PDA

View Full Version : Post Pals

irislili
29-02-2012, 11:36 AM
I have stumbled on this website whilst browsing another forum and thought i should share the link.....

i've been reading some of the stories and they are very humbling.

http://www.postpals.co.uk/

Millburn
29-02-2012, 12:50 PM
One of the girls who set it up is called Vicky; she has severe ME; and had wanted prior to being ill to be a Doctor

dyzni
29-02-2012, 10:23 PM
I've sent to post pals before. Spent ages reading the stories.

Wellington
01-03-2012, 11:22 PM
You are now entering the Twilight Zone - I was just watching the last few minutes of a repeat of Russell Howards Good News & his final news story, the uplifting one at the end was about this site!

Was going to post about it - but I now find I don't need to!

There seem to be some issues with the site ATM (possibly got a bit swamped after it was just on the TV), but I fully intend to have a proper look round & hopefully send some cards...

irislili
02-03-2012, 01:22 PM
You are now entering the Twilight Zone - I was just watching the last few minutes of a repeat of Russell Howards Good News & his final news story, the uplifting one at the end was about this site!

Was going to post about it - but I now find I don't need to!

There seem to be some issues with the site ATM (possibly got a bit swamped after it was just on the TV), but I fully intend to have a proper look round & hopefully send some cards...

I worked night shift last night and was watching BBC3 in the middle of the night (but I was very tired), and was beginning to think that I had imagined watching the end bit and it was about Vicki from Postpals, very surreal. :mysmilie_1: