PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrrrr.....

Wellington
02-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Here comes a whinge....

Finally got my (first) order from last week's MM Foxy Fairy show today (The 2nd order is still showing as Back Order...cue new email to IW)...

It arrived while we were out this morning, but lovely courier lady popped a card through which I picked up before hubby got in & while he was taking DD to school I retrieved my parcel from the recycle bin.

I ordered 2 lots of the vine embossed pearlescent card cos it was so lush - except that what I have received is 2 lots of the glitter vellums/papers that were on the same show - & which I already have. I am extremely p'd off cos I was hoping to use this card this weekend on both the wedding card I'm doing & my mum's birthday card. Of course the pearl card sold out on the day & is one of those things that very rarely come back into stock cos they're just an upsell for the POTD...

Some poor woman in India got a mouthful from me - not only did I have to chase the order up, the item I wanted most in that order wasn't even sent & noe doesn't exsist for them to replace the incorrect item with!!!! I was so annoyed I haven't particularly looked at the other to items I ordered - the vine embossed vellums & vine embossed matt cardstock.

The item still showing as a back order at the moment is the vine embossed foil card - this had better bliddy turn up correctly.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

turquoise
02-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Oh dear Welly ideal world strike again. They always seem to have problems when they do these craft events from the web breaking to not giving the correct discounts. It is very annoying when you dont get what you want. I ordered some of the sale price items and one of them had definatley been out and sent back but it was all there and in good condition but they had forgotton to take a letter out of it dated last year. I cant complain as it was one of these 29.99 down to 16.99 tyepe of bargains. Still waiting on one or two bits and pieces to arrive, hope they are here before the weekend as I am off on holiday them. Hope you get your items soon.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
02-07-2008, 02:43 PM
ouch welly you never know someone else on here might swap for them but i hope it gets sorted soon

Rentochops
02-07-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm furious with IW too Welly at the moment, but not with craft products, OH wanted the toy helicopters they had a couple of weeks ago - they were a great price. Well they should've arrived by 25th June, but no sign - so it's just a form to fill in!

I am so angry; it's not just craft they **** up, it's all orders!

Pinkprincess
02-07-2008, 03:32 PM
"I ordered 2 lots of the vine embossed pearlescent card cos it was so lush - except that what I have received is 2 lots of the glitter vellums/papers that were on the same show " From Wellington

I know how you feel I made three seperate orders and they are all showing as back order including the item above one set of glitter vellum papers.

Perhaps if they sent out the right items they would not need so much on back order .I have emailed them they have not replied .......

Hope you get your papers soon .

Pinkprincess x

Phree
02-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Ouch Welly, fingers crossed the rest of your stuff turns up OK.

blarf
02-07-2008, 06:40 PM
My colour dimensions peel offs and fairy princess kit both turned up fine today. Guess I was lucky this time.

DianaDreads
02-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Following various cock ups on free p&p weekends my sister now orders all items separately as several times she has ordered 2 of an item only to have one turn up and the packing note say there were 2. Of course by the time they arrive the items have long since sold out and she has to wait another 3 weeks for the refund.
I hope they manage to sort it out for you Welly - preferably with you getting what you ordered!

Marzipan
02-07-2008, 08:05 PM
well thats just typical isnt it well

Wellington
04-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Apparently my second order is now 'Awaiting Despatch'...

Bloomin' Myrtle
04-07-2008, 11:14 PM
I've only ever had one problem with messed up order, actually there have been 2, but both a long time ago. 1 of those was a multi order and I only got 1 instead of 2. I didn't check the order straight away, so just let it go.
(it was something fairly cheap though)

I'm just wondering about the wrong stuff turning up though. My sister orders by phone, and a couple of times she has been convinced she must have given the wrong item number as she didn't get what she thought she'd ordered.

I try to tell her to keep a note, but I think I'm going to have to supply her with a C&C only notebook.

Wellington
05-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Well, I haven't had any really nasty probs with C&C as yet - this one annoyed me so much cos I really wanted the item, to the point of ordering 2 cos I knew it would sell out.

I didn't call up for this one, it was ordered online, plus the invoice/despatch note thingy states the correct item number & item description. In fact it was that that made me look, for some reason I actually noticed that the item number on the packaging was different to the item number on the invoice & sure enough it was a cock up...