PDA

View Full Version : barbara's next class

craftycat
24-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Having a senior moment and can't find details anywhere of what is needed for her next classroom in a week's time.

I've looked at C&C-can only find past lessons. I've looked at Clarity stamp, can only find Barbara's online lessons. Lots of hits on here but not with details of what I need. I'm pretty sure there was a border stamp of some sort. I will have to wait for that until it comes up on the Clarity site on Saturday, will have to be a bit creative with existing stamps while the classroom is on. Don't know what else is needed though

Pretty please if someone does know I would be ever so ever so grateful

LynneH
24-03-2012, 02:54 PM
This is what Barbara posted on FB

Just in case you would like to know what you will need for the classroom session on March 31st, apart from the Bloomin Corner Kit:
Copy paper
Adirondacks, Dye-based: Pitch Black, Lettuce, Stonewashed, Cloudy Blue, Juniper, Espresso, Denim.
Black Micron Fineline Pen
Black Archival Inkpad
Speedball Brayer
Claritycard / Theuva Card (watch this space)
Promarkers: Spring/ Summer/ Pastel
Ruler with Steel Inlay
Craft Knife and Cutting mat.

LynneH
24-03-2012, 02:54 PM
For some reason the link to the stamps doesn't seem to be working but they are 207663, Claritystamps Blooming Corner Kit.

craftycat
24-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks Lynne. All I could find was info for the class last Christmas. Not having an especially good day even though I've had a lovely time gardening, my brain seems to have gone on strike!

Hadn't thought to look on FB as I've friended Barbara. Not actually sure if you can search for old posts though!

LynneH
24-03-2012, 04:17 PM
I remembered seeing it on FB, so I just scrolled down until I found it. I have the stamps already and they're lovely. I've already used a couple of the bugs on a card. Looking forward to seeing what Barbara does with them.

craftycat
24-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I know there was a floral corner and some sort of matching floral border. Will make do on the day with a clever corner I've already got and one of the club stamps which is like a long piece of willow branch!

Much appreciated that you had the energy to scroll down on FB until you found the post.

craft addict
26-03-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm really looking forward to the return of the classroom shows, had a horrible three or four weeks so need something to cheer me up !

Barbara has said on FB that her show times are - In the Classroom on Saturday at 11am -1pm, Then Sunday 9am - 11am, and a Clarity Wedding Show in the afternoon at 3pm.

Like you craftycat i'll be ordering the lesson six stamps when they become available on the Clarity website, if i make anything decent enough i might even send my work in :)

I hope you'll be sending in more of your gorgeous creations Lynne, you've got to try and defend your winning run ! LOL :giggle:

Fenpeper
31-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Oh dear, preparing to be shot down in flames, but I have the class room on and I'm bored............................:sad:

Rentochops
31-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Oh dear, preparing to be shot down in flames, but I have the class room on and I'm bored............................:sad:

It's a it samey though Fenpeper, but I expect good if you've got the stamps.

Janiceb966
31-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Not shooting anyone down in flames but I thought the lesson was fab - but then I find either watching someone colour in or doing it myself very therapeutic and relaxing. I loved the muted pastel colours and thought the beehive was great. I don't craft-alonga-Barb as I'd have cats and and chaos all over the living room but I'm all inspired now.

craftycat
31-03-2012, 12:10 PM
I didn't have the stamps but still managed to learn a trick or two. Lovely that Jane (our Jane in Spain) had her email read out. Barbara obviously knew who she was.