PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if I should stop watching now...

Wellington
05-01-2009, 02:25 PM
...I wanted the Tutti Frutti/Cupcakes papers the first time I saw them...I desperately want them now - the colours are just soooooo lovely. It's just a very good job that the Outlet price it pants & only just about amounts to free p&p LOL

But I can't tell you how many times I've nearly bought the flock rub-ons though. I had them on chq hold a while back.

And I notice my most fave ever QVC Oriental kit is on in the next hour on easy pay...:o

gill71
05-01-2009, 02:41 PM
For your birthday Welly, why don't you ask for money from family and head to the outlet shop? These items will probably end up there at a quarter of the price in a few weeks time.

Marie
05-01-2009, 02:41 PM
well I'd set the set to record the 2pm hour (been working, honest!) only to find that the flippin sky+ box has failed again. I've managed to get QVC on at least so I'm giving up the working and watching instead. Won't be buying though, have no pennies at the minute!

Winspiration
05-01-2009, 05:13 PM
I had both shows on in the background whilst I was working (one of the joys of being self employed :p ) - I noticed that there didn't seem to be that many sell outs, considering they were outlet shows - guess that's largely due to the time of year.

I liked the flock rub ons too, but I thought some of the colours in the pack were a little dodgy, I know I wouldn't use that many. Might see if I can source a supplier for them ;)

blarf
05-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Don't they still have these on craftwork cards with £1.95 p+p? I know that's where I got mine.

Wellington
06-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Don't they still have these on craftwork cards with £1.95 p+p? I know that's where I got mine.

Just had a quick peek & couldn't find them off hand...

I had both shows on in the background whilst I was working (one of the joys of being self employed :p ) - I noticed that there didn't seem to be that many sell outs, considering they were outlet shows - guess that's largely due to the time of year.

I liked the flock rub ons too, but I thought some of the colours in the pack were a little dodgy, I know I wouldn't use that many. Might see if I can source a supplier for them ;)

I actually thought both shows were pretty boring to watch. The presenter - Cathy?? - sorry I still haven't really registered who's who on QVC :rolleyes: - spent most of the time gurgling & hacking. I understand she's been ill in the last couple of weeks & IMHO she wasn't well enough to be presenting.

Yay, let's find a supplier for the rub-ons :D I was going to have a browse for them later today myself. You're right Wins, 10 packs is a little over the top & mostly I was interested in the scroll-y borders & corners rather than the hearts & flowers

Winspiration
06-01-2009, 07:31 PM
I actually thought both shows were pretty boring to watch. The presenter - Cathy?? - sorry I still haven't really registered who's who on QVC :rolleyes: - spent most of the time gurgling & hacking. I understand she's been ill in the last couple of weeks & IMHO she wasn't well enough to be presenting.

I'm not that keen on Kathy, I must admit - whenever I see her, she always seems to stumble over her words. Something I'm also guilty of, but then I'm not a TV presenter.

Yay, let's find a supplier for the rub-ons :D I was going to have a browse for them later today myself. You're right Wins, 10 packs is a little over the top & mostly I was interested in the scroll-y borders & corners rather than the hearts & flowers

I've tracked one down ;) (actually the first place I looked, so not too difficult :D )