PDA

View Full Version : Create & Craft 4 Day Deal - 05/01/09

barney
05-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Looks like there is three options for their 4 day deal tonight.

http://www.createandcraft.tv/Buy_Floral_Fantastic_Decoupage_and_get_Pack_of_5_T ape_Pens_Free_143898.aspx?

http://www.createandcraft.tv/Buy_Floral_Fantastic_Decoupage_and_get_Mirror_Boar d%2c_Gold_%40a_Silver._250gsm_Board._25_Sheets_eac h_of_Gold_and_Silver_Free_143899.aspx?

http://www.createandcraft.tv/Buy_Floral_Fantastic_Decoupage_and_get_Pack_of_520 0_3D_1mm_Decoupage_Foam_Pads_Free_143900.aspx?

Wellington
05-01-2009, 02:06 PM
So that's be badly die cut decoup again then?? With the option of adding stuff you've probably already got anyway...:rolleyes:

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
05-01-2009, 03:45 PM
thats not very intresting again and like welly says you prob have got the other stuff already lol

maisie*daisy
05-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Blimey is it 4 days since the last one already lol doesnt time fly? or is it de-ja-vue lol ;)

Phree
05-01-2009, 07:55 PM
These 4-day-deals are getting to be incredibly stale, but they must be selling or I guess they wouldn't keep offering them. Oh well I won't be watching, I have more interesting things to do....... like watch some paint dry!

Dips
05-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Well, it is Nancy, who we haven't seen for a few weeks and I do enoy her demos.

Marie
05-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Yes I like Nancy, I think she is ladylike compared with some of teh other guests. Actually the kit is pretty, not that I want it but again I think it's good value for money if you want a big kit to get you going or get started.

Marie
05-01-2009, 10:47 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh Stephanie keeps taking crafting to the next level tonight, have to switch over, quick!!!!!!!!!

Phree
05-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Sorry, but Nancy fails to rock my boat. Just how many times can you make an A5 card, cut the back off and mount the front as a topper onto an A4 card and call it a "large" card - sowwy but I find that while Nancy seems to be a very nice person with a good sense of humour, her demos are getting to be rather stale.

Jeanette
06-01-2009, 05:06 AM
Well my money is safe today thank goodness. I really like Nancy but I do feel quite sorry for her. She is obviously very aware that there are plenty of more experienced crafters watching IW/CC but how many ways are there to make it more appealing to them. There are only so many ways you can chop the card up and use it as a topper on a large card

Rentochops
06-01-2009, 06:45 AM
Yes am bored of Nancy's demos, but the kits are so boring! I thought they were bringing us new fresh ideas this year - not so and they are still floggind off all that old stuff!

Wellington
06-01-2009, 10:57 AM
I like watching Nancy - she always seems to be happy & that bright mood is quite infectious :) I haven't watched any of these shows though. I suspect that the 4DD is as appealing as all these kits have been - but I already have 2 of the same sort of kits (the butterfly one, which is my absolute fave & a floral one with some laser cutting & glitter inserts), another in the same vain is pointless.

Come on C&C, give us a POTD/4DD/Blockbuster with some Oomph! Can we have at least one kit that appeals to the more experienced crafter, rather than the ideal starter kit than can be twiddled with if you want to put your own twist on it...There are only so many twists you can get out of the badly die cut decoup - as Nancy is demonstrating (quite literally).

How about a stamping kit?