PDA

View Full Version : HOTP Design Elements Ideas book

Marie
06-01-2009, 01:39 PM
No 585021
Well if I'd had any spare pennies, this is teh kit I'd have gone for. I like the mix of the embellishments plus the ideas book looks really good.
Oh well, I'm sure they'll bring something similar in the future, but if anyone knows whre I can get that book from, I'd be interested.

Marie
06-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Ms Keenan isn't driving me too mad today, I've only muted her 3 times so far!!!
Thankfully Rosemary Merry is sufficiently self-confident just to get on with things regardless.
Right better pretend to do some work.

Dips
06-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Marie, I've got that kit and the book is fab. It is sold seperately by HOTP, you may find it on Ebay from time to time.

Marie
06-01-2009, 03:12 PM
thanks for that Dips, I'll have a look when I've got some pennies.

Wellington
06-01-2009, 03:19 PM
I have to say that kit didn't particularly grab me - I've seen those embellies before & I wasn't sure I liked them much :rolleyes:

I did however rather want to buy the PM brads cos I'm a bit short on brads after Christmas card making - but of course that would mean falling slap off the wagon, so I didn't. And they sold out :(

Actually, I see Rosemary had loads of sell outs this afternoon - I rather liked the look of the 2 sandy coloured scrapbooks, but don't really want 2. I have half a mind to make an 8x8 Egypt scrapbook for my dad for Father's Day & that one would have been ideal.

I Sky+'d the Papercraft hour while I did the school run but I've just checked out the product list & nothing screams out at me anyway so I've now deleted it without watching. Listen to me, like I was going to buy anything LOL

astitcher
06-01-2009, 06:56 PM
I bought the two sandy scrapbooks - they are lovely, very touchable cover.

I used them to present course work for a city and guilds needlework course - the set made a lovely linked presentation method.

Anne
06-01-2009, 07:03 PM
I did however rather want to buy the PM brads cos I'm a bit short on brads after Christmas card making - but of course that would mean falling slap off the wagon, so I didn't. And they sold out :(

Well done Welly! You stay on that wagon. :)

Marie
06-01-2009, 07:07 PM
keep on that wagon Wellie, you'll enjoy it when you can spend money again that much more! I'm on a financially challenged wagon at the minute and actually am quite enjoying looking but not spending, lol!

soopy
07-01-2009, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=Wellington;20381]

I went for the brads, got them just before they sold out...when I get them I'll post that they're really horrible and terrible value, and you'll be glad you didn't get tempted...:)