PDA

View Full Version : Another lovely Joanna Sheen CD set...

Marie
18-01-2009, 01:36 PM
which is gorgeous as her stuff always is, also the very pretty doillie stamps. But is it just me or is Nigel being really irritating today? Very creepy and far too sycophantic, I keep having to turn off the sound.

sugarplum
18-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Much as I appreciate her talent I have never been a fan of the type of cd's Joanna produces. I just dont like victoriana so they never seem to appeal to me.(ducks quickly)! The only exception was the Jane Netley Mayhew cd which I would quite like I love her website though and often buy from there as you always know the price is competative and its wonderful getting free postage. Didnt see enough of Nigel to comment as I switched over the qvc's beauty day Ended up buying some things from JBD site as Jayne has a sale on A smashbox brush set that was on qvc for around £33 was available on her site for £17. (sorry I know thats a bit off topic)

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
18-01-2009, 03:34 PM
it was a nice cd but i cant say i like it all but its just nice to watch Joanna demo stuff

jeanfan
18-01-2009, 04:10 PM
I also appreciate her talents but I already have some of her cd`s which very rarely get used,I get a bit fed up with the victorian look too.As for Nigel - I prefer watching him more than the other presenters.

Wellington
18-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Completely failed to either a) watch or b) record JS's show this afternoon :( I was hoping to catch a bit. Like Sugarplum, I like to watch JS but I'm not into the victoriana stuff - unlike Sugarplum I do have the JNM CD which is very fab, but which I haven't played with for a while cos we're out of ink so I have to save pennies to buy new ink cartridges :o

Marie
18-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Actually I don't own any of her stuff as I too am not really into the Victorian images, but I do admire her artistry and love watching her stamping and making things as she is so good at what she does and is good at explaining things. So I always hope her stuff does well.

Rentochops
18-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Completely failed to either a) watch or b) record JS's show this afternoon :( I was hoping to catch a bit. Like Sugarplum, I like to watch JS but I'm not into the victoriana stuff - unlike Sugarplum I do have the JNM CD which is very fab, but which I haven't played with for a while cos we're out of ink so I have to save pennies to buy new ink cartridges :o

I have the CD, her images are not all Victorian, yes they are vintage but this CD has pages of useful elements and bits and pieces too.

By the way Welly, JS's dog is called Welly:D

Wellington
18-01-2009, 08:49 PM

:eek: There's no answer to that LOL

Phree
18-01-2009, 09:31 PM

:eek: There's no answer to that LOL

Oh yes there is an answer to that..... obviously JS named her pooch after Welly's Cat :D

lilac froggy Jan
20-01-2009, 01:11 PM
I have the CD, her images are not all Victorian, yes they are vintage but this CD has pages of useful elements and bits and pieces too.

I agree rentachops:)
I wouldn't want some of Joanna's cds, but I have a a few and most have a mix with some useful other bits as you say:)
I have ordered this one. Had 20% discount from crafter's companion after filling in a questionnaire. Needed some box card a a few bits so got it from there.