PDA

View Full Version : 4 Day Deal - 22/01/09

barney
20-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Just to let you know, there is yet another 4 Day Deal on Thursday.

Jeanette
20-01-2009, 11:43 AM
No, never!!!! You gotta laugh :D

barney
20-01-2009, 11:47 AM
No, never!!!! You gotta laugh :D

I know Jeanette, couldn't believe it when I saw it on the TV Guide.

Marie
20-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Well I was pleased that they scored a hit with the Oriental Fan kit, I thought it was lovely and good that IW have come up with something new and different after all of the die cut decoupage and paper mechanics kits over recent months. If they do more of this sort of quality and design, i will be very pleased.

Wellington
20-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Really???!!! Anyone know what it is? C&C have apparently given up sending me emails...or my security is successfully stopping them from bugging me :D

Jeanette
20-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Looks like it may be MM

Phree
22-01-2009, 04:26 PM
In an e-mail from Create and Craft - looks like item 143475 is the 4DD.

Make sure you tune in or click on to Ideal World at 9pm Thursday 22nd
January for the launch of our fantastic craft 4 Day Deal.
http://www.createandcraft.tv/ShowProducts.aspx?showId=2003042

Save pounds with the half price Luxury Twin Sided Paper Kit, along
with a mixed assortment of other goodies!

Tolly
22-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Twin sided?! They mean <b>double sided</b> then!
Just more trying to dress up tat with a new name!

Rentochops
22-01-2009, 06:29 PM
A paper 4 day deal - how are they going to make that interesting???:confused:

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
22-01-2009, 07:53 PM
i`m not sure how they are going to make that intresting but its different

Rentochops
22-01-2009, 08:25 PM
I am bored of it already - Dave Bradford and Michelle with paper:rolleyes:.....time for bed! Oh here come the upsells!

mrsjovi
23-01-2009, 05:34 AM
I am bored of it already - Dave Bradford and Michelle with paper:rolleyes:.....time for bed! Oh here come the upsells!

Thank you Rentochops, you just made me smile. I was feeling right miserable - I've just got up, it looks like we're in for a wet and dreary day and despite supposedly having today off one of my clients has sent me two sets of accounts they need for this morning :mad: You just made me laugh out loud and I feel better now :D

I am normally a big fan of Michele Marsden's products but, although it looks nice enough, surely there are only so many things you can do with a sheet of card. How they can say its paper is beyond me as my lightweight card for my printer is less than theirs.

Marie
23-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Well it looks nice but even with my limited experience of crafty stuff, I can't see that it is that big of a deal to get double sided paper. Seems a bit of a waste to me as it's only worth the money if you like BOTH sides and can use it for something that shows both sides, IYSWIM!. Otherwise you might as well just use 2 pieces of normal paper which will probably be cheaper.
Anyway just my pennysworth.

Rentochops
23-01-2009, 12:01 PM
:D
Thank you Rentochops, you just made me smile. I was feeling right miserable - I've just got up, it looks like we're in for a wet and dreary day and despite supposedly having today off one of my clients has sent me two sets of accounts they need for this morning :mad: You just made me laugh out loud and I feel better now

I am normally a big fan of Michele Marsden's products but, although it looks nice enough, surely there are only so many things you can do with a sheet of card. How they can say its paper is beyond me as my lightweight card for my printer is less than theirs.

LO I'm glad I made you laugh :D:D

Wellington
23-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I thought the black/white/red sheets looked nice, but again, too big a kit. And they've run out of entertaining presenters cos of Craft Day the other day, so we get Dave Bradford...He's got much better at craft stuff, but he just really doesn't get you interested. MM must have been kicking herself LOL Wonder if she thought she'd do good sales after watching all those kits sell out on Craft Day & then ended up with Dave 'Interesting' Bradford as a co-presenter :rolleyes:...Poor Dave, I'm sure he's a very nice guy, but he just doesn't do craft

maisie*daisy
23-01-2009, 07:49 PM
I'm a skin flint when it comes to card and like to cut a patterned A4 in half ,and mount it on a plain card so I get 2 cards out of it. Having it double sided would kill me . Plus I use inserts in all my cards so why have a patten or foil on the inside . Gosh I've become scrooge lol ;)

lynnieb
24-01-2009, 03:46 PM
yet more MM. Zzzzzz. sorry Michelle, but i just don't like your stuff. maybe because there is too much of it, meaning less variety of products. we need a more wide array of products, not just Oriental and faeries and MM!