PDA

View Full Version : Secret Valentine

Rainbowwand
21-01-2009, 07:09 PM
If you are interested in this then please let me know, either on here or by pm

I will in turn let you know who to send your Valentine card to, please do not sign your card, after all 'real' Valentine cards are not signed, if your better half will have a problem with you receiving a Valentine card from some unknown person then please let me know (by pm please)and i will advise the person sending yours to sign it, obviously if your card is signed then do not give away the senders name when you post the picture

I will pm with details of who to send your card to, on or before the 1st Feb you should have let me know by then if you wish to take part

Your cards should reach their destination before the 14th Feb, this is very important as missing or late cards can spoil things for the recipient, although i do appreciate that we have no control over royal Mail and things can and do go astray,

On, or as soon as possible after the 14th Feb please post a picture of the card you received on the forum, we may then start to guess who sent it, please dont own up to your card until it has been on the forum for at least seven days, the person/persons who guess the most correctly will receive a small selection of craft goodies,

I was also thinking of running something along the lines of Most romantic card, Cutest card what do you think, and what do you think the options should be, this would need to be voted on before the owners are revealed to keep things above board

Any other thoughts, or questions, dont hesitate to ask, i dont bite much :D
this is open to all dont think because you havent joined in anythng else you cant join in here, all abilites are welcome

Rainbowwand
27-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Thank you to those who have indicated that they wish to take part, still a few days left if you want to be included, just let me know :)

Rainbowwand
04-02-2009, 11:45 AM
I really should have posted this earlier, all those wishing to take part should have received a pm with details of who you are sending your card to, if you havent please get in touch as quickly as possible

Please remember not to post a picture of your received card before the 14th even if you do receive it before then, and it may be wise to take a picture of your card before you send it, just in case!

any questions, just ask :D

Little Jan
04-02-2009, 12:05 PM
any questions, just ask :D[/QUOTE]

Ok answer this one,
why is it that when you want to remove sticky pads they are glued fast but if you want them to stay put they fall off:D

Rainbowwand
04-02-2009, 12:25 PM

Ok answer this one,
why is it that when you want to remove sticky pads they are glued fast but if you want them to stay put they fall off:D[/QUOTE]

Sods law, i would have thought you knew that one :D

3BC
04-02-2009, 07:24 PM

Ok answer this one,
why is it that when you want to remove sticky pads they are glued fast but if you want them to stay put they fall off:D[/QUOTE]

As this is a valentines thread, it occured to me that the same could be said of men! :eek:;)

Rainbowwand
04-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Ok answer this one,
why is it that when you want to remove sticky pads they are glued fast but if you want them to stay put they fall off:D

As this is a valentines thread, it occured to me that the same could be said of men! :eek:;)[/QUOTE]

lol :D

Little Jan
05-02-2009, 11:53 AM
As this is a valentines thread, it occured to me that the same could be said of men! :eek:;)

lol :D[/QUOTE]

rofl:D