PDA

View Full Version : Anna Griffin Outlet

Prudence2
27-01-2009, 11:07 PM
AG outlet hour at 11am. today.:eek::eek:More money required?

GenieDi
28-01-2009, 07:59 AM
Oh no......I'm supposed to go shopping. Was putting it off until a bit later as its that horrible misty rain here.

LorraineJ
28-01-2009, 08:42 AM
I love Anna Griffin stuff, thanks for the heads up.

CaramelBunny
28-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Thanks ever so much! I would have missed it without the heads up....

Marie
28-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Feeling very virtuous as I've been working all morning so will sit down with a cup of tea and watch some Anna Griffin now. Hope you all enjoy it too!

GenieDi
28-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Well I've had a lovely soak in the bath, going to enjoy this hour, then venture out shopping.

Marie
28-01-2009, 10:10 AM
having to sit on my hands a lot........lol!

Rainbowwand
28-01-2009, 10:17 AM
oooh thanks, :) would have missed this if you hadnt said

CaramelBunny
28-01-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm quite tempted by the big kit with the CD & templates... Does anyone have it?

Rainbowwand
28-01-2009, 10:32 AM
I'm quite tempted by the big kit with the CD & templates... Does anyone have it?

sorry no, but i wish i did! :D

LorraineJ
28-01-2009, 10:34 AM
I got irritated by the show and switched it off. Melisa tried but grated on me and Kathy is just hopeless. My money is quite definitely safe.

That CD set looks suspiciously like one that was a TSV months ago, I bought one from the outlet store for around £12.

CaramelBunny
28-01-2009, 10:45 AM
That is a real bargain, Lorraine! I'm jealous now.... It may be just the push I need NOT to buy it though!

3BC
28-01-2009, 10:59 AM
I got irritated by the show and switched it off. Melisa tried but grated on me and Kathy is just hopeless. My money is quite definitely safe.

That CD set looks suspiciously like one that was a TSV months ago, I bought one from the outlet store for around £12.

Was the TSV price less than the on air outlet price then, because we can't all buy from the outlet stores? :rolleyes:
It has excellent reviews so I have treated myself to it as I have been enjoying working with some other AG stuff in the last few days. :)

CaramelBunny
28-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Good for you, 3BC! I hope you enjoy it....

I do remember it being a TSV, but can't remember the price. I have one in my cart, but I think I'm going to have to remove it. I know I can't really afford it & luckily for me we didn't get to see enough of its contents on air to make it too painful not buying it!

3BC
28-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Thank you! I can't really afford it either, but I convinced myself that the 2 easy payments would soften the blow! LOL

Prudence2

Its a lovely kit, I had it when it was a TSv, lots in it and some lovely papers, well worth the money especially on easypay:D

LorraineJ
Was the TSV price less than the on air outlet price then, because we can't all buy from the outlet stores? :rolleyes:
It has excellent reviews so I have treated myself to it as I have been enjoying working with some other AG stuff in the last few days. :)

Can't remember now what price the QVC show were charging when they featured it as a TSV. Enjoy your buy 3BC, I am sure you will be pleased with it. I was lucky and got mine from an outlet store, if I hadn't I'd be tempted as its still a good price.

Marie
28-01-2009, 12:16 PM
It is a lovely kit, the paper and card stock are gorgeous and with the embellishments and the templates, it is worht the money, especially on the easypay. If you like AG you won't be disappointed. Not sure I'll ever really use teh CD but that's not really why I bought it anyway.

Spendsloads
28-01-2009, 12:20 PM

I bought that kit when it was a TSV some time ago. It is a fab kit - you get lots for your money. I was very tempted to buy a second one when there was free p&p on the AG anniversary, but I managed to resist. I didn't see the show but I have ordered the Carolina kit - the first item I have bought from shopping telly since October - been pretty much on the wagon for craft purchases - mainly because I have so much already and also trying to save a few pennies. The Georgette kit was on Last Clicks last week and I was dithering whether to buy it but by the time I had decided it had gone.

3BC
28-01-2009, 12:36 PM
I bought that kit when it was a TSV some time ago. It is a fab kit - you get lots for your money. I was very tempted to buy a second one when there was free p&p on the AG anniversary, but I managed to resist. I didn't see the show but I have ordered the Carolina kit - the first item I have bought from shopping telly since October - been pretty much on the wagon for craft purchases - mainly because I have so much already and also trying to save a few pennies. The Georgette kit was on Last Clicks last week and I was dithering whether to buy it but by the time I had decided it had gone.

Spendsloads- come and sit beside me as we watch the proverbial wagon roll out of sight without us!
I had been so good just lately- only looking, never buying- then last week I ordered the TSV paper trimmer and now the AG kit. I will have to make sure I am out for the whole of craft day next month LOL

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
28-01-2009, 05:28 PM
i`ve double checked my page and the TSV price was £33.26 and its now £33.74 but on 2 easy pay

just checked and its not on easy pay now

soopy
28-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Flippin' Sky+...I knew I would be out today, so set the thing to record, got home, settled down to watch and it'd 'failed'...grr :(
Really like AG's designs too...Oh well, at least I didn't spend any money!

Spendsloads
29-01-2009, 06:57 AM
Spendsloads- come and sit beside me as we watch the proverbial wagon roll out of sight without us!
I had been so good just lately- only looking, never buying- then last week I ordered the TSV paper trimmer and now the AG kit. I will have to make sure I am out for the whole of craft day next month LOL

Don't worry 3BC, we can get in our Porsche and catch up with the wagon!

Enjoy your goodies!

spurs
30-01-2009, 09:40 PM
I bought the AG cd and papers when it was the tsv. Can I ask those of you who bought it, when you go into the alphabets and a list comes up on the right of different fonts, I am certain that there was a princess (crown type) font to match the pinky/crown papers, but I have now lost that from my cd. I know this sound impossible but I am sure it was there before my computer picked up a viras a couple of months ago and had to be repaired.

Spendsloads
01-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Spurs, I haven't used my cd for a while, so would have to dig it out (not even sure it is compatible with Vista on my new laptop). However, weren't some of the fonts not actually on the cd, but had to be downloaded from the internet? Maybe that's why they are missing.

My Carolina kit turned up yesterday - it is gorgeous.

3BC
01-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Spurs, I haven't used my cd for a while, so would have to dig it out (not even sure it is compatible with Vista on my new laptop). However, weren't some of the fonts not actually on the cd, but had to be downloaded from the internet? Maybe that's why they are missing.

My Carolina kit turned up yesterday - it is gorgeous.

Er? Didn't think of that! If that's the case I will have to use it on DH's computer and lead him to believe it was a free gift with a magazine LOL :D

purdycraft
01-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I've just had a look and there are 4 fonts: Antique, Chiseled, Gothic and Ornate. I never did get the hang of how to use the CD (which was supposed to be so easy!). A shame as the fonts are lovely