PDA

View Full Version : K & Co anniversary prices

Marie
04-02-2009, 02:04 AM
Just to mention that I've noticed that some of the K & Co anniversary prices from last week are still on QVC's website. I was kicking myself for not getting the Mira kit for hte reduced price, as I've actually cut into 3 sheets of the Mira pad I have and want to make sure I never run out. Anyway I thouhgt I'd order the kit on waitlist, I know it'll be a while before I get it and even at the normal price plus P & P, it's still good value. To my surprise, it is still at teh reduced price so I've place a Waitlist order and it went through at that price.

I've noticed a few times in the past that QVC's reduced prices aren't always changed straightaway, so it's always worth a look after the event if you've missed something. Of course they did sell out of a lot of the K&Co kits last week, but they still have a couple of the scrapbook kits and the remake cards at reduced prices in stock. So worth a look on the website, you might still get some of the other things at the reduced prices on waitlist as well if you have the number or the name of the kit you're after.

Wellington
04-02-2009, 10:47 AM
I soooooo want the Mira kit (I'm going to get all the bits I want from Calico Crafts in the next month or so - I've saved up specially :D Plus they've reduced their postage right down!)...I can't remember now, if you put something on Waitlist at a 'special' price (intro, annniversary, whatever), do they have to sell it at that price when it comes back into stock, or do they reserve the right to put it back up to the QVC full price?

Rainbowwand
04-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Not sure if they could/would put it up when it comes back into stock, but pretty certain that they couldnt charge you the 'full' price as it were if you have ordered at a different price, well not without contacting you first, that would be illegal wouldnt it :confused:

lolathelamb
04-02-2009, 11:00 AM
I've noticed a few times in the past that QVC's reduced prices aren't always changed straightaway, so it's always worth a look after the event if you've missed something. Of course they did sell out of a lot of the K&Co kits last week, but they still have a couple of the scrapbook kits and the remake cards at reduced prices in stock. So worth a look on the website, you might still get some of the other things at the reduced prices on waitlist as well if you have the number or the name of the kit you're after.

Absolutely, Marie! Special prices do last a while on the net. TBH all my buying is from the website in advance of the shows these days. Plus I gamble on items being in the Clearance section eventually...

Anne
04-02-2009, 11:09 AM
I soooooo want the Mira kit (I'm going to get all the bits I want from Calico Crafts in the next month or so - I've saved up specially :D Plus they've reduced their postage right down!)...I can't remember now, if you put something on Waitlist at a 'special' price (intro, annniversary, whatever), do they have to sell it at that price when it comes back into stock, or do they reserve the right to put it back up to the QVC full price?

My Mira kit arrived today. The papers are just divine - so beautiful. And the embellies that came with it are gorgeous too. I'm really really pleased that I got this kit.

Wellington
04-02-2009, 11:19 AM
My Mira kit arrived today. The papers are just divine - so beautiful. And the embellies that came with it are gorgeous too. I'm really really pleased that I got this kit.

...Arggggggghhhhhhh...I'll have to go & fill my basket at Calico Crafts again now & then dither about whether to buy it all even though I've saved the money, so I can technically afford to buy it...snotty doodles...!

Rainbowwand
04-02-2009, 11:24 AM

Oh no you're tempting me all over again :D

Marie
04-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Well it's my understanding that if you hold something for sale at one price and accept orders at that price, under teh Sale of Goods and Services Act (or whatever it's called) you can't charge a higher amount when the goods are delivered. So I'm expecting to get mine at the lower price and to be fair usually QVC are normally good about these things. But I imagine I'll have to wait a while for it to come back in and in the meantime, use my exising pad very sparingly, lol!!
Hope you enjoy your kit Anne, it is just a beautiful, brighht and colourful design, isn't it?

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
04-02-2009, 01:48 PM
welly once you place a waitlist order at the anni price your locked in at that price is usually what happens