PDA

View Full Version : New members gift from C&C

nozzerwad
28-08-2012, 12:37 PM
A 16 sheet Kanban Christmas gift including 2 sheets of toppers! Search for 'members' to find it or if you can, look at the link on C&Cs Facebook page...

Ooops! Title looks a bit wrong - it's not for 'new members' - it's a 'new' freebie gift!!

agelesscraft
28-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi have just ordered it --Kanban Christmas this is the link for members can order 1 p&p 2.99
http://www.createandcraft.tv/Merry_Christmas_From_Kanban_Members_Exclusive_Gift _250472.aspx?fh_location=%2F%2Fcreateandcraft%2Fen _GB%2F%24s%3Dmembers

Tuco
28-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Thank you for the heads up
you're a star
:mysmilie_504:

Chalet School Fan
28-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Thanks for this. I've got my order in !!!:hi:

nuttycrunch
28-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks just ordered mine :rock:

Jeannie
28-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Thank you muchly for the heads up, just ordered one. I love freebies.

LynneH
28-08-2012, 03:17 PM
It does look good. My membership ran out a month ago though. I can't decide whether to renew or not.

pyjama princess
28-08-2012, 03:49 PM
It does look good. My membership ran out a month ago though. I can't decide whether to renew or not.

Same here Lynne only mine ran out 3 weeks ago.

irislili
28-08-2012, 03:52 PM
thank you - have ordered it!

annmarie28882
28-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Hi, I think you can still order it even if you are not in the club :)

Tinysarah
28-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Oh thanks, have ordered mine.

morgana123
28-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up - ordered mine and passed details on to a friend who is a member so she can order if she wants it.

Comfrey
28-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Whoot!
Thank you.

LynneH
28-08-2012, 06:13 PM
OK, I gave in. Membership now renewed and Kanban freebie ordered. :grin:

Wid27
28-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi, I think you can still order it even if you are not in the club :)

Yes you can, I have just ordered it and I'm not in the club

gillcraftystuff
28-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Got mine, looks good

kaz
28-08-2012, 07:09 PM
I've ordered mine.

RozMinis
28-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Ordered mine too, definitely looks good. At this rate I will be renewing my membership in November as they have had some really good gifts recently. The last HD kit was brilliant, made eight cards, and still got the four papers and quite a few toppers left. Managed to get three of that one before they realised they hadn't added the postage. No such luck this time. Still at £2.99, one can't exactly complain. The packs of yarn from the previous gift was good as well. Can't remember what the one prior to that was. Obviously not something to shouted at me to buy, though I may have done, just can't remember.

Roz

Jacksmissis
28-08-2012, 08:18 PM
:mysmilie_492:

I ordered mine too, thanks nozerwad! Dont know how not being a member works for ordering 'cos the first thing it wanted off me was my membership details!!

RozMinis
28-08-2012, 08:55 PM
I tried paying with PayPal too as my poor credit card has taken a real battering this last week or so. Only paid last month off this morning, all £280+, think this month is heading in that direction. :)

Roz

Chalet School Fan
28-08-2012, 09:02 PM
It wouldn't let me pay with Paypal either - thought it was just me. They had problems with the website this morning so maybe that was a glitch they hadn't fixed. :tongue:

Jacksmissis
28-08-2012, 09:02 PM
:mysmilie_492:

I tried paying with Paypal too and it wouldnt let me, I thought it was because I wanted it delivering to a different address so paid the usual way.

pyjama princess
28-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Yes you can, I have just ordered it and I'm not in the club

When is a 'members' gift not a 'members' gift - when it's on C&C LOL!
I too have just ordered one and my membership has just lapsed - crazy!

Rentochops
28-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Lol, PP well I'm a member but no pointing me getting it for £12 P&P! PayPal won't work for me either, doesn't surprise me!

iggy
29-08-2012, 01:16 AM
well ive just tried to order * i cant get onto the web site......hey ho.. thanks anyway guys x

Truly
29-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Ordered mine yesterday just before my internet went down!! Back up now so just wanted to say 'thanks' for the heads-up xx

jenty
29-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Seems pointless to call it a gift for Club members, then, if they don't know who is or isn't a member.:dull:
With 76,000 members it might not last long.

Chalet School Fan
29-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Just ordered another one because I noticed it had several of the elusive religious designs included and I can't get too many of them! Paypal still not playing ball though.

Truly
29-08-2012, 03:48 PM
You're right CSF - got another one!! xx

kaz
29-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Mine's showing as dispatched already.

RozMinis
29-08-2012, 07:27 PM
I received an email to say it is on its way. As it is such a soooper doooper thingie, I have ordered another kit.

Roz

Rentochops
29-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Does anyone know if like QVC you can get your items delivered to a different address with C&C as a kind member has said they would post it to me from the UK?

nozzerwad
29-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Yes ROC you can. I often do this as we have a cottage in the wilds of Scotland and I often change the delivery address to there. Also delivered to a friend when I've been on holiday. You just the change the delivery address during checkout.

Rentochops
29-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Thanks Nozzerwad, hopefully I can get my gift after all, even with onward postage from UK to Jersey it won't come to £12! (robbers)

budgie
31-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Blimey, citipost seem to have upped their game. Just received my club gift. Thing is, the postie didn't bring it. It was a man in a van. Kit is a bargain just for the p&p. The papers are really lovely.

snowflake
31-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Wow a result, Budgie!
Hope you enjoy your trip away next week and hope you got your infusion ok. Mx

budgie
31-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Yes, I got my infusion ok. Got me test results from doctor too and nothing too serious.

snowflake
31-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Pleased to hear that Budgie! Good that you got your results before your holiday, so you don't need to worry. Mx

JAMMY
31-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Mine's just arrived too. Also man on a van, wonder if it's the same man! Well worth the postage.

Little Jan
31-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Hrm how come we pay a membership to get the free gift or do non members pay for the item as well as postage
I don't think it is fair to order more then one, some members might not yet noticed the gift and it might sell out if everyone orders multiple items after all we all know that there are not many of these freebies in stock each time.

Little Jan
31-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Ordered mine on the 28th and it arrived yesterday,we have a extra wide letter box but stupid temp postie still bent the edge up to get it through even though I was in.GRRR
The toppers and card are from a very old kanban kit but not bad for a freebie got them for my daughters reception class to make cards with.as the toppers are aimed at children
not sure everyone will get the same set but I got
one sheet with santa by fire and santa by tree
one sheet has toppers with wise men and crib scene
one sheet with toppers of santa snowman penquin and rudolf
one has small toppers with with the same pictures as the larger sheets
one sheet of blue matt card with white snowflakes , no glitter or foiling
one matt green card with white dots
one matt red card with white dots
one matt cream and red striped card
one matt green card with gold foiled gifts
one blue matt card with silver foiled snowflakes
one sheet of pale gold pearl paper with gold foiled stars
One yellow gold pearl paper with gold foiled stars
2 sheets of off white pearl paper embosssed with snowflakes
one sheet of dark red pearl card with gold foiled stripes and dots
2 shhets of dark grey card although I was wondering if this was part of the packaging lol
a bargain at £2.99

kaz
31-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Mine came today - it's ok and it is a bargain at £2.99.

My contents are the same as yours Little Jan.

maisie*daisy
31-08-2012, 05:54 PM
mine came today,very pleased,great gift xxx

RozMinis
31-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Mine not arrived yet, though the lady who usually delivers C & C goodies brought me a huge parcel from the SAA yesterday.

Roz

Truly
01-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Hrm how come we pay a membership to get the free gift or do non members pay for the item as well as postage
I don't think it is fair to order more then one, some members might not yet noticed the gift and it might sell out if everyone orders multiple items after all we all know that there are not many of these freebies in stock each time.
I ordered 2 sets - mainly because there were some religious images included - BUT only when I realised that anyone could order them! Seemed a bit pointless having a members gift that's available to non-members too!!! So I didn't feel too guilty at the time. But you ARE right, Jan - so if anyone does miss out, if you pm me I'll be happy to pass on my second set to you (when it comes of course) xxx

Chalet School Fan
01-09-2012, 02:44 PM
I can see your point Jan - I've also missed out on gifts in the past, mainly because they aren't always clearly advertised. So I decided to be a little naughty this time and have two as like Truly I am finding it hard to get hold of religious images and I felt it redressed the balance of missing out on the gifts I didn't realise were there. I had always thought C&C limited them to one per member, so I ordered the second to see if it would go through the checkout, not expecting it to, so when it did I assumed they were happy for more than one to be ordered.

morgana123
01-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Mine has arrived and well pleased for the price - Not something I would have bought for myself as a kit but daughter liked it so se will be using it for some of her christmas cards.

Ive been pleased with the last two members gifts - the hunkydory one was beautiful and this one is just as good. Gifts like this do help to make the membership worthwhile but then aqain if anyone can order it and only pay the post and packing charge it does make a mockery of it being a members free gift.

Chalet School Fan
01-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Mine has just arrived - 8.45 on Saturday evening!

I like it and am going to get lots of cards from it. I've had lots of Kanban kits before, but all these sheets are new to me. :)

Dax
01-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Mine has arrived and well pleased for the price - Not something I would have bought for myself as a kit but daughter liked it so se will be using it for some of her christmas cards.

Ive been pleased with the last two members gifts - the hunkydory one was beautiful and this one is just as good. Gifts like this do help to make the membership worthwhile but then aqain if anyone can order it and only pay the post and packing charge it does make a mockery of it being a members free gift.

It is only available to none members if they click the web link on this thread from Agelesscraft. When you go to the C&C's web site and look for the Club free gift you have to login to see it. Putting in the item number you also have to login as a member to see it.

Mine came Friday morning, DH had to sign for it with the lady courier from Hermese, the machine was marked Yodel, yet the label said City Post. So are Hermese and City Post now part of Yodel along with HDN? :mysmilie_506:

As for the kit, not bad but for quality I much prefer the Hunkydory free gift kit.

saraleighuk
03-09-2012, 07:57 PM
This is my first 'gift' after becoming a member last week. I was a bit worried re delivery but after seeing so many people recieved their Citipost through Royal Mail thought it would be the same for me. We live in gated flats and a number of couriers don't even try and deliver or can't leave a card to say they called, but we live next to a Royal Mail sorting office and they can get in at anytime and can leave a card if we aren't in.

My first order came last week and was delivered by Yodel and luckily they delivered it to a neighbour (which is a first for them). Was off work today and back in tomorrow, off Wednesday and can bet it'll be my luck they try and deliver tomorrow and can't lol.

Can't wait to get this kit. Already made the majority of my cards but these will be great for work and my mother-in-law and step father-in-law as they are quite religious as are my OH's cousins and love nativity type cards.

Truly
03-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Hiya Saraleighuk - welcome to the forum xxxxx

Rentochops
03-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Welcome Sara you sound like you'll like it her, there are many tales of C&C deliver/customer service woe on here I can tell you!

RozMinis
04-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Welcome Sara. I've received both the gifts I ordered, also received my autumn and what have you set this morning. Not sure if the two sheets in the kit is protective packing or what, but I can always find a use for dark card, so well impressed. :)

Roz

RozMinis
06-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Found one of the die cut sheets has been badly printed and cut, so totally unusable. Not that I am that fussed, not fussed enough to complain anyway. All the other sheets are fine, just that one.

Roz