PDA

View Full Version : Sue Wilsom - Queen of Spellbinders - Wednesday 19th September 202

englishminx
17-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Just thought i would let everyone know that according to Sues blog she is on Create and Craft on Wednesday at 8am and 11 am and then again on Ideal world at 3pm. None of the shows are currently showing up on the create and craft website on the listings.

But she has a lovely sneeky peeks at the frosty forms dies, which are adorable on her blog, nice to see some new dies (then again my bank account wont think so!).

http://particraft.blogspot.co.uk/

nuttycrunch
17-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Oh great I am a newbie to die cutting. I've got my grand calibur and a few dies. So need all the help I can get . I love Sue's shows i will set record. Thanks

tigra girl
17-09-2012, 06:32 PM
I love the frosty dies reindeer, I have found the for under £17 At craft at home but also found these

http://www.craftathome.co.uk/prima-handmade-flowers-allegra-brita-p-12722.html

Why do we get so distracted, we look on a site for one thing, we shouldn't wander around the sites, we should just stick to what we went looking for.

Now I have even more stuff on my ever growing wish list!

Ribbons
17-09-2012, 06:34 PM
It amazes me how they still seem to invent things that we haven't got or need badly!

RozMinis
17-09-2012, 07:13 PM
I will watch, but I think I have spent more than enough on dies recently, £95 and £65 on my present credit card. Need to be good for a while, what with fluffits needing the vet before long, the craft shows at Leeds and the NEC, and Christmas. I've also got more than enough Christmas dies, much better to buy dies that I can use all year round.

Roz

sam
17-09-2012, 10:02 PM
It amazes me how they still seem to invent things that we haven't got or need badly!

What amazes me more is the fact that I have to have something, then buy it, then never use it! Why, oh why, oh why? Am I the only one who does this?

Belinda B
17-09-2012, 10:08 PM
sam, you are not alone! I do it all the time

kaz
18-09-2012, 05:44 AM
What amazes me more is the fact that I have to have something, then buy it, then never use it! Why, oh why, oh why? Am I the only one who does this?

You aren't alone - I have a loads of the 'must buy, never use' craft stuff.

englishminx
18-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Oh my, me too, i still havent taken the last lot of spellbinders i brought out of their packaging, and here i am getting excited at more

nuttycrunch
18-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Postman has just delivered a packet with spellbinders Frosty forms £16.75 Edgebillities classic £14.95 and Ventian motifs £19.50 from Cardcraft -uk . P&P free Ordered on Sunday afternoon so excellent service . OFF to play :grin:

RozMinis
18-09-2012, 06:35 PM
I'm the same. It took me several days to install the last lot of dies onto their magnetic sheets. I couldn't see my table top for 'stuff', well that was my excuse anyway. I also knew that I would have to start on a third box to hold them, which meant sorting out the other two boxes. Done that now, but still have the set of autumn 2012 Promarker's to add to my collection. I will get a 'round tuit' one day, honest I will. ;) On the other hand, maybe I ought to wait until the winter 2012 are in the shops. Can't be far off now, especially as there are only 98 days to go to Christmas.

Roz

sharica
18-09-2012, 11:52 PM

I am the same and if its in the sale at half price sometimes get 2 of them Lol

budgie
19-09-2012, 08:33 AM

You certainly are not the only one who does this. I would think about half of my stash has yet to be used, even though I had to have it as soon as I saw it. Sometimes it is years before it gets used. CDs have been one of my biggest problems. I have ended up with so many, that I don't know where to start when I want to look for something. Currently being really ruthless, looking through them and deciding which I will keep and use, and the rest are going. I have got to feeling that my creativity is being stifled by the sheer amount of stash that I have. I am trying to get myself more organised, keep what I will use, and get rid of everything else. It is bliddy hard to get rid of anything though! I really need to as I spend more time looking for stuff than i do crafting. It was so much easier when all my stash fitted into one small cupboard! I wish I could stop buying stuff, but with people like Sheena, Chloe and Jenny bringing out gorgeous stamps, and Ali with her masks as well as her stamps, Sue with her spellbinders etc etc, there isn't much hope for me!

englishminx
19-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Budgie, I am soooo with you, I felt completely overwhelmed by my stash, and everytime i went to create something in my craft room, i felt like i just needed to sort! rather than create.

Ribbons
19-09-2012, 11:27 AM

OMG I'm glad I'm not the only one........I worry about myself sometimes! Once I get my craft room finished I intend to join some swaps which is a good way of concentrating the mind on using the stuff I've got..

I've just read the rest of the thread and see its a big problem and I also have that overwhelming feeling when I look at everything, we should start a self help thread. Although, nowadays I do tend to seriously consider what I buy and try desperately not to get involved in the hype which seems to happen when a new product comes out.

northernlass
19-09-2012, 10:15 PM
You are not alone!! I have to keep reminding myself that the stash is getting bigger and bigger and bigger sadly the house seems to be getting smaller and smaller.......

debo
20-09-2012, 11:09 AM
You certainly are not the only one who does this. I would think about half of my stash has yet to be used, even though I had to have it as soon as I saw it. Sometimes it is years before it gets used. CDs have been one of my biggest problems. I have ended up with so many, that I don't know where to start when I want to look for something. Currently being really ruthless, looking through them and deciding which I will keep and use, and the rest are going. I have got to feeling that my creativity is being stifled by the sheer amount of stash that I have. I am trying to get myself more organised, keep what I will use, and get rid of everything else. It is bliddy hard to get rid of anything though! I really need to as I spend more time looking for stuff than i do crafting. It was so much easier when all my stash fitted into one small cupboard! I wish I could stop buying stuff, but with people like Sheena, Chloe and Jenny bringing out gorgeous stamps, and Ali with her masks as well as her stamps, Sue with her spellbinders etc etc, there isn't much hope for me!

Budgie, I think you have hit the nail on the head: IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!! THESE AWFUL PEOPLE JUST TEMPT US ALL THE TIME!!! They know our weakness and they play on it!!!!

That's why I will not give into temptation and go to Ally Pally this weekend! (Well, actually it's because I've come down with a horrible stinking cold and don't feel well enough but I was SO looking forward to it!)