PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Spellbinders A4 Size M-Bossabilities

CraftyFee
01-10-2012, 07:24 PM
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Hi,
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->I received my Spellbinders Grand Calibur from Create and Craft TV today, including all the dies I have ordered.

All working fine except for the A4 Size M-Bossabilities (Spellbinders M-Bossabilities - Grand A4 Size - Garden Lattice)

With all the layers together it just won’t go through the slot. No problem with the width, only the thickness.

I need your help please. Am I doing something wrong or is the A4 Size M-Bossabilities too thick.

Thanks

englishminx
01-10-2012, 07:30 PM
what sandwich are you using?

Janiceb966
01-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Fee what plate sandwich are you using? For the spellbinders mbossabilities it's the base plate, the embossing folder with the card in it and the raspberry plate - no tan mat.

CraftyFee
01-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Thank you both for your prompt response.

I am using the base plate, the embossing folder with the card in it, the raspberry plate .

YES the tan mat too

englishminx
01-10-2012, 07:56 PM
You dont use the tan mat with the embossibilities

The sandwich is base plate, embosibility and raspberry plate. (i think), i only use the tan mat with other brands of embossing folders as they are not as thick as the m-bossibilities.

englishminx
01-10-2012, 07:57 PM
How do I use Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Folders in my Spellbinders Grand Calibur Machine?Start with the A Base Plate on the bottom, place the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities® (https://spellbinderspaperarts.com/products/c-60-m-bossabilities.aspx) folder, with paper inside of it, on the plate. Cover with the Grand Raspberry Plate (https://spellbinderspaperarts.com/products/c-55-grand-calibur-accessories.aspx). Insert into the front of the Spellbinders Grand Calibur Machine, turn the handle and the sandwich exits at the back of the machine.

CraftyFee
01-10-2012, 08:13 PM
yippee it works!

thank you so much for your help. I was following what it says in the instruction booklet.

I am very grateful indeed.

:sun:

englishminx
01-10-2012, 08:35 PM
On another thread we are talking abiout the discrepancies on the spellbinders info, still waiting for clarification from them

Dax
01-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi,
I received my Spellbinders Grand Calibur from Create and Craft TV today, including all the dies I have ordered.

All working fine except for the A4 Size M-Bossabilities (Spellbinders M-Bossabilities - Grand A4 Size - Garden Lattice)

With all the layers together it just won’t go through the slot. No problem with the width, only the thickness.

I need your help please. Am I doing something wrong or is the A4 Size M-Bossabilities too thick.

Thanks

Wow lucky you. :clapping:

No sign of mine even being dispatched yet. :sad: