PDA

View Full Version : October Card Swap Theme

Rainbowwand
08-10-2012, 10:07 AM
How about Summer Dreams, because thats mostly what summer was this year, just a dream, or and here is one to set you thinking, Historical, hmm wonder how many will plump for that one, maybe i should make Historial compulsory would that get you all thinking or maybe just all drop out lol

As ever add your name to the thread if you fancy taking part, all are welcome so do join us

suban
08-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Me too!

Mine will probably be more hysterical than historical!!!!

angela
08-10-2012, 02:55 PM
mine will probably be nothing like the theme as usual lol

Little Jan
08-10-2012, 05:51 PM
me please miss

Millburn
08-10-2012, 06:22 PM
me too miss :D

Mitzi
09-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Despite nagging Rainbowwand to get this kicked off (sorry hon!) I'm not sure if I can join in or not. (I'm away next week and have a lot of other stuff going on.) Does it have to get there before the end of the month? Or would it be OK if I just got it in the post by the end of the month? If the latter, stick me down for it.

P.S. I don't think I can do historical as my stamps that might be suitable for that are in storage. So if that's compulsory, count me out. Oh - hang on a minute, I might still have something at home... well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see, then.

Rainbowwand
09-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Despite nagging Rainbowwand to get this kicked off (sorry hon!) I'm not sure if I can join in or not. (I'm away next week and have a lot of other stuff going on.) Does it have to get there before the end of the month? Or would it be OK if I just got it in the post by the end of the month? If the latter, stick me down for it.

Oh i dont know, there is no pleasing some people :grin::wink:

I do say by the end of the month, but you will find that i am probably (hey who am i kidding,) the worst offender for cards being late, i have just pm'd Looby to apologies for the lateness of my september card, so if you fancy taking part and its going to be a bit late then i am sure that will be ok, would love to welcome you to the card swap

kaz
09-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Can I join? I'll apologise in advance to the person who gets me as I'm always late with my card.

Rainbowwand
09-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Maybe if i got my finger out and posted the theme before half the month was over people might have a fighting chance, i did try posting the theme mid way through the previous month at one time, ie October theme half way through September as i thought this would give peeps a heads up and plenty of time but like a lot of my good ideas it didnt last long, sorry :blush:

Mitzi
09-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Oh i dont know, there is no pleasing some people :grin::wink:

Well, you see, I had a free day on Sunday so if I'd known the theme last week, I could have done something then, but now I'm a lot more pushed for time. :cheeky:

Rainbowwand
09-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Well, you see, I had a free day on Sunday so if I'd known the theme last week, I could have done something then, but now I'm a lot more pushed for time. :cheeky:

lol :clock::mysmilie_477:

Mitzi
09-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Don't be daft; I'm just grateful you're doing it!

suban
09-10-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm sure we'll all get caught up with our cards eventually!

Any thoughts on themes for November and December - to give all a fighting chance of getting all the cards done by the end of the year????

Princess4Wiz
09-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Thanks to a lovely lady here (she will know who I mean) I can join in this one RW and thank you for organizing the swap again.

Beth. xxx

suban
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Princess - I'm your swappy from September, so don't worry .... btw your magic friend has said you hit snags so if you don't want to play catch up that's fine!!!!

Princess4Wiz
09-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Princess - I'm your swappy from September, so don't worry .... btw your magic friend has said you hit snags so if you don't want to play catch up that's fine!!!!

Your card was posted yesterday, Susan. I am sorry it is late, but you should have it soon :)

Beth. xxx

suban
09-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks Beth, you shouldn't have stressed out - looking forward to seeing it though!!!