PDA

View Full Version : non delivery C+C

bisto kid
20-10-2012, 10:26 AM
At last I have had success, a reply from C+C about my non delivered order, delivery within 3 working days, so watching for the postman next Wednesday or Thursday, only 4 weeks, suppose it`s better that not getting it at all. I think shouting your mouth off on all the forums is the only way to get through to them, I tried it the polite way first though, just didn`t work.

englishminx
20-10-2012, 11:39 AM
What are you waiting for Bisto, I am still waiting for the pen storage, last email i had it was promised by friday, friday came and went, but i have had an email today saying it has been dispatched, very poor service from them. Easy pay is useless if the 2nd payment is paid before you get the goods, would rather pay on despatch like QVC in that case.

CraftyJill
20-10-2012, 07:22 PM
What are you waiting for Bisto, I am still waiting for the pen storage, last email i had it was promised by friday, friday came and went, but i have had an email today saying it has been dispatched, very poor service from them. Easy pay is useless if the 2nd payment is paid before you get the goods, would rather pay on despatch like QVC in that case.

Hi All
I ordered the GC on the 19th September and after many calls when it didn't turn up, I eventually had to fill in a reclaim form. I did this and waited another 10 days, (28 in total) when I rang up again to enquire where my GC was, I was told that it was no longer in stock and I would have to have my money back. And it would take 7-10 days for it to go into my account? I think it has gone in but I was very upset that I didn't get the GC which is what I'd really wanted. I asked why, when it wasn't my fault that it hadn't turned up, I couldn't have it when it came back in stock, after all it is a staple product. They said I would have to re-order and pay the new price of £89.99 instead of £69.99.
I am appalled. I have spent thousands with them over a 7 year period. I will not buy from them again. Even though I only rejoined the club in June.
Jill

rustycustard
22-10-2012, 09:53 AM
I have been a member of create and craft since the days of Alan and Barry but have just about had enough and wont be renewing my membership!
I have always had a problem with deliveries and usually have orders sent to a friends house 2 miles away.
I ordered the pick of the day and the 4 day deal on September 15th but because I wanted to take advantage of flexipay I had to have them sent to my own address.
I recieved email telling me they were despatched on 19th Sept and should be with me in 3 days...........YEAH RIGHT!!! I rang after 7 days and was told to wait 12 days, I did and still no show rang again to be told they would reorder but at the FULL (double) price I wasnt happy about this but really wanted The update for Craft Artist so just ordered this again. I was notified that this was despatched on 10th October Guess what it still hasnt arrived. Have just rung and asked to speak to a manager I was left hanging on for about 4 mins and was told that there was no one available I asked again and was left for another 5 mins just to be told that the manager was busy and to wait 2 more days and ring again if my order doesnt arrive. Wish I hadn't renewed my membership on 2nd Sept. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Millburn
22-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Rusty Custard; :wave: (love the name btw) try writing to this man Gareth.Parker@idealshoppingdirect.co.uk list the dates, order numbers etc, I had problems with an order and boy did it get sorted