PDA

View Full Version : Good Home needed

morgana123
27-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Knowing that I cross stitch an ex work colleague has dropped off some Cross Stitch kits that she has bought, begun and then left in a box. She said she is never going to get them done, has lost the passion for it so thought I might like them. I didnt look in the box until after she had gone and she did say if I didnt want them if I knew of anyone that did then to pass them on, so her goes the passing on.

There were three kits in the box in various stages of completion. I have decided to keep one, mainly because it is one of those printed kits where you only stitch part of the design and I have never done one of those. But the other two need good homes so if anyone wants them then I shall make it first come gets them.

The first is a Designer Stitches Winnie the Pooh collection kit. it is called Hot Air Balloon and features Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit and Tigger in yes a hot air balloon. Part of the balloon and the characters are already stitched.

The second kit is by Royal Paris and is called Ambiance Africaine and can best be described as a tribal border with a wooded scene and two tribal masks at the foreground. All that is stitched of this is one small part of a tree.

The only cardinal sin she has committed - leaving them in the wooden hoops when she stopped stitching but as she only used small hoops I am hoping this will be covered by the actual stitching.

If anyone would like them just pm me and I shall pop them in the post.

Jacqui xxx