PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Dawn & Catherine!

Tolly
17-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Am really enjoying the first hour of the craft show today!

Catherine isn't interrupting, only speaking to give stock updates and she's listening to what is being said!
She's leaving the craft talk to the experts!
Wonderful!

If you read this Catherine, please speak to the other craft presenters and teach them that the shows aren't actually about them! Am so pleased it was you on today!

Thank you, thank you Dawn for asking all the right questions for us at home and for persuading the wonderful Susie & Tim to come over to our screens!

Here's looking forward to the next hour!:D

anna_fran
17-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Ditto.:D:D

Anne
17-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Catherine annoys the hell out of me - I don't imagine I will ever enjoy watching her. But maybe that's my problem. ;)

Thought Suze was great, and Dawn obviously enjoyed watching her do her stuff.

Wellington
17-02-2009, 02:07 PM
I can never quite make my mind up about Catherine - i'm thinking since they had special guests today, they should have dropped the 'official' QVC presenter & just had Dawn

Wellington
17-02-2009, 02:13 PM
I've never seen Mr H before - he's great! Not that I didn't like Suze I hasten to add, BTW!

Anne
17-02-2009, 02:17 PM
God, it's just so much more interesting than Dawn doing her constant matting and layering and de-coop-age. I think this should be a regular 3/4 times a year event. I'd say once a month, but carbon footprint and all that. :D

Tolly
17-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Dunno about you guys, but I would love to see more shows like these!:D

Just wondering why they don't allow Dawn to do as many demos as they are Tim & Susie today.:confused:

Tolly
17-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Great minds Anne!:D:D:D

If they gave Dawn as much time as they are todays guests she could do more complex demos.

Wellington
17-02-2009, 02:35 PM
OK, so I'm now sold on the Distress EPs :rolleyes: Another thing for the wish list...

anna_fran
17-02-2009, 02:39 PM
I'm usually ambivalent about CH too but she's got it right today. Just the odd pertinent question and giving us stock updates. She may be superfluous but it is leaving Dawn to concentrate on the guest and for once get some intelligent and interesting crafting.

jackieb
17-02-2009, 02:57 PM
I thought it was way over presented, didn't need Dawn and Catherine. Don't like Catherine anyway and couldn't believe Dawn kept trying to push 'her girls' samples when they had the king of crafts there to show off what can really be done with the products. Very disappointed with QVC's presentation when they had two fantastic guests there.

Tolly
17-02-2009, 03:01 PM
I think Dawn wanted to show the samples to give people other ideas of what they could do with the products. The fact that she wanted to show those made by her team was rather nice of her as they must be terribly disappointed to have spent all that time making them and then not get them shown on air.

Ribbons
17-02-2009, 03:08 PM
I really enjoyed the two hours today. I'm always happy when Catherine is on with Dawn as I feel she pitches her presentation at just the right level probably due to the fact that she is a keen crafter herself. Today with Tim and Suze was a real bonus and I sat and watched the whole two hours totally hooked and inspired. I only wish that items didn't sell out so quick so that Tim and Suze would have longer to demo and like others would very much like to have more shows like this.

Wellington
17-02-2009, 03:09 PM
I thought it was way over presented, didn't need Dawn and Catherine. Don't like Catherine anyway and couldn't believe Dawn kept trying to push 'her girls' samples when they had the king of crafts there to show off what can really be done with the products. Very disappointed with QVC's presentation when they had two fantastic guests there.

I think Dawn wanted to show the samples to give people other ideas of what they could do with the products. The fact that she wanted to show those made by her team was rather nice of her as they must be terribly disappointed to have spent all that time making them and then not get them shown on air.

While I think there were too many presenters (see my earlier post ;) ), I actually at one point felt Dawn was a tad too fawning to Tim with her "Everything Tim does is a work of art" & "We must see Tim's wonderful work" type of comments - it was nice to see what her 'girls' did with the products as well (jeeze, she sounds like Miss Jean Brodie some times LOL)

Ribbons
17-02-2009, 03:11 PM
While I think there were too many presenters (see my earlier post ;) ), I actually at one point felt Dawn was a tad too fawning to Tim with her "Everything Tim does is a work of art" & "We must see Tim's wonderful work" type of comments - it was nice to see what her 'girls' did with the products as well (jeeze, she sounds like Miss Jean Brodie some times LOL)

I thought that too Welly, but wonder if she was stroking his ego a little as wasn't there a problem when he was on before when someone was rude to him? I think its taken so long to get him back that they are desperate to keep him.:D

Marie
17-02-2009, 03:14 PM
I thought it was good, DB seemed a bit concerned to make sure that TH and Suze were happy so that's probably why she was fussing a bit. But overall it was a really good show and it was good to see the mix of stuff made by Dawn's team and Tim/Suze to show how you could use the products for different effects. I've got Tim's DVD as well, it is really good but a bit beyond my skill level for now till I've got a bit more used to using the powders and other stuff he uses.

Anne
17-02-2009, 03:31 PM

I agree Tolly. What Tim does is fabulous and many people (myself included) would not know where to start to create some of his works of art, or actually don't want to take things to that level.

Tolly
17-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Hello Anne,

My turn to agree with you! :D I think it was important to show samples made by others as we are not all up to Tim or Susies' level of crafting expertize and who else was there to make the samples but Dawns' team?

If memory serves, Tim doesn't use pre-made samples. He just usually demos.

lolathelamb
17-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed it all.

When Suze was on, I felt there were just too many voices. With Tim, DB did seem to be quiet and defer to the true expert of the day.

CH does love her craft and was good on stock updates. She was clearly concerned about saying 'limited' or 'sold out' so often. I believe they cut the product when it gets too low in stock to be viable - but those items that sit in baskets on the Internet do cause anomalies in stock levels (to our advantage).

I enjoyed seeing the melting pot and Ranger products demonstrated, bought the Accents duo BUT this kind of crafting probably won't be my main thing. I admire it, but don't feel the need to do it.

Yet!

LadyM
17-02-2009, 03:54 PM
I enjoyed Tim's stuff but I wish they would keep presenting when it's sold out. So many people must have purchased stuff and then won't have a clue what to do with it when it arrives! I know they want to make as much money as possible but we could have done without the decoupage for one week!

Tolly
17-02-2009, 04:05 PM
I enjoyed Tim's stuff but I wish they would keep presenting when it's sold out. So many people must have purchased stuff and then won't have a clue what to do with it when it arrives! I know they want to make as much money as possible but we could have done without the decoupage for one week!

Welcome to the forum! They can't keep showing a product that has sold out as it's illegal.

The decoupage had been extremely popular in the past so perhaps that's why they showed it. May be they had received a lot of enquiries about it's return. It's happened before.

lolathelamb
17-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Hello Lady M, welcome to Craft Telly. I joined last month and have found a lovely bunch of like-minded folk.

Today was good, wasn't it? Much has been said on here before about the mix of demos and selling we see on craft TV. It is frustrating sometimes but, all in all, TV has taught me a great deal and taken me on an interesting personal artistic quest. So it can't be all that bad!

Phree
17-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Well done indeed - a gagging order had been issued methinks from QVC itself - I have the feeling Catherine was itching to interrupt at times but was remembering she had been told not to.

Re the samples - I think they got the balance about right - we need to see some of Tim's work, but also to see that others can and do use his products to great effect. Someone else said this and I agree - a lot of work by Dawn's team went into preparing those samples and they deserved a chance to be seen.

As for the show - well I was well chuffed with what they managed to show us - to be honest I was expecting to be disappointed - to see maybe a total of 20 or 30 mins allocated to both Suze and Tim in total, for the products to be over-teased before hand which would then lead to these 2 very talented guests being rushed thru demo's of products that were already limited stock and rapidly heading for sell out. So I have to admit to seeing a lot more than I had expected to.

If your reading this QVC - well done, I have been thinking that you are trying to listen to crafters and what we need from your craft presentations and it seems to me that you tried to fulfil that in this show - peanuts in the jar when next year's craft award voting comes around ;)

ob1
17-02-2009, 05:03 PM
I find it hard to believe it's illegal to continue to show a product once it's sold out - surely it's more likely that QVC don't do it because they consider it to be an unproductive business practice, given that air time is precious and they're out to sell. A poster on another forum claims to have checked this 'illegal' stuff out with Trading Standards and been told it's a myth.

As for Dawn wanting to show her girls' samples: if QVC have the nous to restock the items there will be ample opportunity for that. Tim and Suze are rare visitors and as one who's never been fortunate enough to see them or their handiwork in person, I would have liked QVC to have spent every possible moment featuring them. No disrespect to Dawn or her team - in due course, I'll be more than happy to see what they can do with the products - but I was disappointed by the presentation this afternoon. Having to endure Catherine gushing and Dawn pushing her own DVD etc was not what I tuned in for this afternoon. I could have done with one calm, focused presenter like Jilly or Julia asking pertinent questions and leaving the experts to do their stuff instead of all that frenetic butting in.

LorraineJ
17-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Wish I had seen the show now as looking at the 24 hour product review it looked good. Just wondering though whether you could use standard acrylics to stamp into, instead of the acrylic daubers, how you'd use them and what sort of effect you'd get.

Rainbowwand
17-02-2009, 05:23 PM
It sounds a good show, i recorded it so i can watch later without interruptions from dgd :D

and a warm welcome to the forum LadyM :)

Anne
17-02-2009, 07:39 PM
I hope everyone who loved Suze and Tim today sends an email to QVC asking for more! :)

anna_fran
17-02-2009, 08:05 PM
I hope everyone who loved Suze and Tim today sends an email to QVC asking for more! :)

Good idea Anne. I will.

Phree
17-02-2009, 08:07 PM
I will send them one tomorrow Anne, credit where credit is due, they really did seem to try today to allow the demo's to take a little more of a starring role in the show and keep the stock update stuff etc to a minium. I know I would never dare try any of the kind of stuff Tim and Suze do without first seeing it done so I hope that the efforts they made today paid off for them - as so much stuff did sell out I assume that it did give viewers the confidence to buy. Mind you I was too skint - and I already have most of what was on the show, but I have added those fab colour UTEEs to my wish list - hope they get them back in stock soon.

Wellington
17-02-2009, 09:52 PM
this kind of crafting probably won't be my main thing. I admire it, but don't feel the need to do it.

I think that's how I feel about the grungy thing. Some of the samples that Tim showed were quite, um, right word? Dark? Not the right word...Lacked a bit of colour for me? I almost laughed when Tim mentioned about using a product (can't remember which, poss the Distress EPs?) to make metal look rusty & Catherine sounded more phased than amazed

DianaDreads
17-02-2009, 11:21 PM
I will send them one tomorrow Anne, credit where credit is due, they really did seem to try today to allow the demo's to take a little more of a starring role in the show and keep the stock update stuff etc to a minium. I know I would never dare try any of the kind of stuff Tim and Suze do without first seeing it done so I hope that the efforts they made today paid off for them - as so much stuff did sell out I assume that it did give viewers the confidence to buy. Mind you I was too skint - and I already have most of what was on the show, but I have added those fab colour UTEEs to my wish list - hope they get them back in stock soon.

Craft At Home have them in for £45 for all 6 colours. If you add a bottle of the flex for £15 then you get free postage too.
Guess what I've been saving up for...and then blew what I'd got on a coat I've been after for ages on ebay :rolleyes:

DianaDreads
17-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Oh yes, meant to say that it was a great show though I was a tad surprised by the decoupage etc at the start but I suppose Dawn's hardcore fans needed something to keep them going through the grungey stuff :D
I LOVED the scrapbook page Tim had made with the nature grungeboard shapes, I'd already seen a pic on Kirsty Wiseman's blog and had been hoping for a closer look at it today :rolleyes:

LoobyLou
17-02-2009, 11:48 PM
As mentioned on the other TH thread, I actually called the studio to complain about CH's constant twittering.

She kept leaning across to pick things up and it was almost as if she couldn't bear Suze or Tim describe their own product like somehow they wouldn't sell if not rattled on about by her for much longer than necessary.

She had calmed down somewhat by the time Tim's slot came on so maybe the gallery actually told her to pull her head in a bit.

As for that whole illegal thing, as also mentioned on the main TH thread, I don't believe that either because it only ever applies to the product that just sold out and not the other multitude of products they use in various demos that they do not currently hold in stock. If it's illegal to show products that have just sold out it must also be illegal to use products that they are not currently stocking.

As someone else said, QVC use that whole line as an excuse not to continue to show something which they can not make any more money from as they have already shifted the complete stock.

Looby

PS Having whinged, I did enjoy the demos we were able to see and hope to get more of the same. It beat the heck out of ruddy mirror card with everything.

Phree
17-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Ah, Craft At Home...that's the craft shop visited a couple of weeks ago in Blantyre. So you see DD I don't need to worry about postage from them - I can pick up the stuff myself and I don't need to pay for a large bottle of Flex I don't need cuz I already have that :D

LOL sorry I couldn't resist... it's not often stuck up here in the wilds of bonny scotland that I find I am within striking distance of an actual visit to a craft shop a fellow forum member is recommending.

DianaDreads
18-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Ooh, lucky you! I've been on and off their website for ages and I could qualify for free p&p several times over if I was rich enough to buy everything I want.
Did you see the beads made with the coloured bright utee in Craft Stamper just a few issues ago? I really must try that when I finally get some.

Marie
18-02-2009, 03:02 AM
I thought the show was generally good, though I was a bit distracted and will watch it again one evening properly.. But it's always going to be difficult when there are 2 presenters with a guest, I do think that CH was a bit superfluous but i guess that someone had to do her job.

About the stock up dates - well bear in mind that some people might appreciate them if they plan to decide whether or not to buy them after the demo.

I was a bit disappointed not to get to see any Glossy Accents demo'd but I think it's on Tim's DVD which I have anyway.

Jeanette
18-02-2009, 06:38 AM
I thought it was a great show too but IMHO I think having 2 people with Tim is wasting valuable 'Tim Time'. Either Catherine or Dawn but not both!!

Rentochops
18-02-2009, 06:54 AM
I think that's how I feel about the grungy thing. Some of the samples that Tim showed were quite, um, right word? Dark? Not the right word...Lacked a bit of colour for me? I almost laughed when Tim mentioned about using a product (can't remember which, poss the Distress EPs?) to make metal look rusty & Catherine sounded more phased than amazed

Yes grunge craft doesn't rock my boat either, I don't want to distress my Jolly Nation people:D:D

LadyM
18-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I have been on here for some time but never posted until yesterday.

It's annoying when Cathrine says "put your order in now and then watch the demo". By the time that's done it's finished as it's sold out!

lolathelamb
18-02-2009, 09:46 AM
I agree Lady M - I'd like QVC to stop the early plugs on shows where a demo has been prepared. Have they not yet realised there is NO need to foster our interest - we're already hooked, line and sinker.

Having said that, I bought the Accents duo from the tease - naughty, naughty.

iggy
18-02-2009, 10:46 AM
I agree Tolly. What Tim does is fabulous and many people (myself included) would not know where to start to create some of his works of art, or actually don't want to take things to that level.

anne
ive posted somewhere else that pop onto you tube & type in tim holtz OR suze weinberg & there are some demos on there....made me cheer up having not been able to watch due to some technical sell outs...i always thought you tube was for watching silly dogs /cats/birds [ in other words what i watch it for ]......didnt know i could LEARN from it as well as laugh

Anne
18-02-2009, 11:19 AM
anne
ive posted somewhere else that pop onto you tube & type in tim holtz OR suze weinberg & there are some demos on there....made me cheer up having not been able to watch due to some technical sell outs...i always thought you tube was for watching silly dogs /cats/birds [ in other words what i watch it for ]......didnt know i could LEARN from it as well as laugh

Thanks for that iggylover. There is loads of craft stuff on youtube, isn't there? Although I admitted I wouldn't know where to start with some of Tim's stuff, it's also not to my personal taste, but I found it immensely interesting watching him and Suze. They're both just so calm, polite, and hugely talented, and I enjoyed seeing them doing their stuff.

kriskros
18-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Like reading all your varying comments on here makes me even more sorry that I messed the recording up by putting the wrong time on the recorder so missed the second half!! Was looking forward to TH's demos. Perhaps they will put him on again as he was so popular!!

Rentochops
18-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Like reading all your varying comments on here makes me even more sorry that I messed the recording up by putting the wrong time on the recorder so missed the second half!! Was looking forward to TH's demos. Perhaps they will put him on again as he was so popular!!

Are there any on QVC active?

Tolly
18-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Sorry to post this but I have read these comments about interuptions and "chatter" and can't believe what I am reading!

Clearly I must have, along with the majority of people, have been watching a diferent show!

Also if you have any doubts about it being legal or illegal to sell after an item has sold out, may I respectfully quote a post from Joanna Sheen which appeared on her forum yesterday, where she posted on the subject. It was on a thread about the QVC 2pm show that it's "a legal issue and applies equally to IW and QVC" I would think that Joanna should know. Don't you?

DianaDreads
18-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Eek, if you think that we are being harsh then you should see what they are saying on uks!!! :eek:

Rainbowwand
18-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Eek, if you think that we are being harsh then you should see what they are saying on uks!!! :eek:

ooh really :eek:

LoobyLou
18-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Sorry to post this but I have read these comments about interuptions and "chatter" and can't believe what I am reading!

Clearly I must have, along with the majority of people, have been watching a diferent show!

Also if you have any doubts about it being legal or illegal to sell after an item has sold out, may I respectfully quote a post from Joanna Sheen which appeared on her forum yesterday, where she posted on the subject. It was on a thread about the QVC 2pm show that it's "a legal issue and applies equally to IW and QVC" I would think that Joanna should know. Don't you?

So if the 'majority' of people were clearly superior watchers who were not in the least irritated then the minority should keep their opinion to themselves?

As for whether or not Joanna Sheen should know, who am I to argue. However, I still state if it is illegal, then both QVC and IW/CAC should stop using things in demonstrations that they do not currently hold in stock. The law cannot be used as an excuse only when it suits them.

I expressed my opinion, I didn't try to tell you your's was wrong. Perhaps you could show others the same courtesy.

Ta Ta

ob1
18-02-2009, 10:13 PM

It's a forum - a place for airing opinions. If all we did was post 'hear hear' and "me too" it would be pretty tedious reading ... well, for some of us, anyway. (Oh, by the way Looby Lou - 'hear hear!')

I was disappointed by the show, even though I'll admit it was a vast improvement on the last time QVC UK had Tim Holtz on. I enjoy seeing Dawn, and particularly Leonie (because grunge and distress seem right up her street) demonstrating Ranger products, but when you've got the two leading experts in the studio on a rare visit why not let them get on with it? More and more companies have been enjoying these dedicated slots: WRMK, DCWV, Prima, Anna G, Heidi G etc and in each case it's the company representative demonstrating. And provided the QVC presenter lets them get a word in, it's a formula that works for me. Having four people in front of the camera was counterproductive; the demonstrations became harder to follow as a result.

I'd love to think that, next time around, if not a Ranger hour, we could be treated to an altered hour, featuring slots for Ranger and maybe 7 Gypsies or a die cutter and the Bind-it-all - compatible products that make sense together. Not decoupage or teabag folding etc, because while there are no doubt people out there who enjoy it all, on the whole they appeal to different types of crafter. Personally I really look forward to the decoupage hours on craft day because that's when I zip off to the kitchen without having to worry I'll miss something. I imagine the decoupage fans feel the same way about distressing and smearing stickles everywhere.

And despite toddling over to Joanna Sheen's forum to check out the legal situation, I remain confused. All she says is that it's a "legal issue" governing QVC and IW alike, which isn't quite the same thing as "it's illegal to show an item that's sold out" - as Looby's pointed out, they're constantly using items that aren't in stock at the moment, and Dawn will tell the viewers the item isn't available. No cause for sarcasm, Tolly - I'm genuinely curious about this regulation, presumably imposed by Ofcom. How can they can get round it and show some sold out items but not others? The glossy accent demos must have featured additional products - it's not as if you can make something with glossy accents by itself - so what would have prevente them working it into the show on the pretext of demo'ing whichever ink or paint was used?

DianaDreads
18-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Someone just made a really good point on another forum - the glossy accents/crackle glaze pack was being offered on waitlist so if they wanted to get more people putting their names down for it then they should have shown it.
Regarding the legality, when the Kanban concept card kit sold out and they had that on waitlist they continued to give it the hard sell until late afternoon (I think) when they finally admitted that they couldn't take any more orders as Kanban had so many to make to fulfill all the orders within a certain timeframe (though they don't usually worry about that as I've had things on waitlist for months!).

LadyM
19-02-2009, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=DianaDreads;25229]Someone just made a really good point on another forum - the glossy accents/crackle glaze pack was being offered on waitlist so if they wanted to get more people putting their names down for it then they should have shown it.
[QUOTE]

HEAR HEAR!! :D

Fluffwump
20-02-2009, 02:16 PM
I thought it was good, DB seemed a bit concerned to make sure that TH and Suze were happy so that's probably why she was fussing a bit. But overall it was a really good show and it was good to see the mix of stuff made by Dawn's team and Tim/Suze to show how you could use the products for different effects. I've got Tim's DVD as well, it is really good but a bit beyond my skill level for now till I've got a bit more used to using the powders and other stuff he uses.

Hi Marie, did you know that Tim has got 2 dvds, if you've only got one I'd definitely recommend the other as well as they are both really good

Phree
20-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Thanks for that recommendation Fluffwump, I have my Tim DVDs on order at Graphicus, sadly they were out of stock when tried to order them. The wee snip they showed on QVC looked brilliant.

Marie
21-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Yes I have the TH DVD they showed on Tuesday, I'll keep an eye out for the other.
Anyway just had an opportunity to properly watch Tim's hour, it was really good and I learnt such a lot from watching him and DB each giving their comments about the products. He is a very practical person and shows you what the products will do and how to get the effects that you need. And I thought that Dawn gave some very helpful additional comments. Tim's examples were fantabulous and the examples done by Dawn's team were very pretty. That was good because it showed how you could use the products in different styles of crafting.
Anyway, as always I've got more questions after watching - can somebody PLEASE explain the difference between grungebord (and grungepaper), stampbord and chipboard?? As far as I can see, they are all very thick, strong types of card. Am I missing something obvious about how they work or something?
Finally, I thought it was interesting that Tim said that the most important item he demo'd was the cut&dry foam sheet kit with the blending tool and the misters (ie the spray bottles) as these are the tools that you use with the wonderful Ranger paints. I'll have to make sure I get some as and when I get any of the paints, it was great watching him doing all the demos.
Okay, next stop, CRAFT DAY!!

Phree
22-02-2009, 02:25 PM
....Anyway, as always I've got more questions after watching - can somebody PLEASE explain the difference between grungebord (and grungepaper), stampbord and chipboard?? As far as I can see, they are all very thick, strong types of card. Am I missing something obvious about how they work or something?......

Stampbord : Strong thick RIGID material that has a special clay coating designed to give a perfectly smooth surface for stamping onto. The clay loves ink and allows you to create some fun effects with colour.

Chipboard : An american term, in the UK we tend to think of chipboard as meaning the material that is made from wood chips then covered with some kind of veneer and turned into things like kitchen worktops, self-assembly furniture such as bookshelves etc. In crafting basically chipboard is that nasty gray card that you find as the back page on things like notepads, probably the same kind of card used in thin sheets to make toilet roll centers etc. However useful to crafters when coated with a thin paper layer over the top and printed pretty designs, or plain white or black for us to stamp on or play with in what ever way we want. The thickness gives dimension to craft projects - such as adding die-cut shapes or tags etc that have been made from chipboard

Grungeboard : To me it seems like this is Chipboard with a Tim Holtz twist. No idea exactly what it is made of - but to me it looks pretty much like chipboard with some kind of addtional ingredients blended in at the manufacturing proces. It smells of something - maybe some kind of resin that has been incorporated into a chipboard mix. The end result is a far more flexible material that behaves in ways that chipboard just won't. For example you can wet Grungeboard, shape it and once it's dry it will hold the shape. It also loves inks and can be coloured stamped onto. You can also give it texture by beating up on it with something like Tim's Texture Hammer. You can also die cut it thru a die cutting machine such as the Cuttlebug.

Marie
22-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Thanks for that Phree, got it all in my head now, great explanation!

lolathelamb
22-02-2009, 04:26 PM
That's helped me too, Phree!