PDA

View Full Version : Nigel

Fluffwump
07-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Well another craft show ruined by a constantly blabbing presenter, Nigel give it a break and let Glenda do her demos, pick of the week show spoiled by nigel, Glenda did her best to soldier through his constant silly interruptions and inane comments. I'm not sure she even needs a presenter with her, bet she could handle it on her own!

nicecupoftea
07-07-2008, 10:34 AM
I haven't seen the show yet but now I know Nigel's on it I'll have to rush through it to miss his stupid comments. The nicest thing I can say about him is he's a prat.

Chess
07-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Large ego, small talent, to put it as kindly as possible. I can't watch shows any more when he presents, particularly when it's a double act with Ms Weightman.

Wellington
07-07-2008, 09:38 PM
And yet Glenda says she had a lovely time doing the show...

I don't mind Nigel at all - but I haven't got round to seeing the POW show yet, so maybe I should see that first :D

Rentochops
08-07-2008, 06:19 AM
I have to disagree, I found Nigel quite fun in the Glenda show; I may get shot saying this but she appears rather shy and serious on the TV and Nigel makes her laugh!

kriskros
08-07-2008, 08:19 AM
I would have liked to see more demo's by Glenda, especially on the CD bogof hour.

crafty anne
08-07-2008, 08:31 AM
I think Nigel is fun as well. I know we would all love to see demos, but ultimately it is a TV Shopping Channel and they are there to sell. Let's face it, most of us on here would buy direct from Glenda rather than from C&C, so we are being a bit cheeky!

Matilda
08-07-2008, 11:45 AM
but why is he wearing his mother's curtains?

Rentochops
08-07-2008, 11:55 AM
I think Nigel is fun as well. I know we would all love to see demos, but ultimately it is a TV Shopping Channel and they are there to sell. Let's face it, most of us on here would buy direct from Glenda rather than from C&C, so we are being a bit cheeky!

Well that's it really, it is shopping telly, we really need a dedicated craft channel as well!

sugarplum
08-07-2008, 02:20 PM
but why is he wearing his mother's curtains?

Nige just mentioned your comment in the decoupage show :)

Wellington
08-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Well that's it really, it is shopping telly, we really need a dedicated craft channel as well!

Tee hee...

Matilda
08-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Ooops!! I won't get the job at C&C now will I??