PDA

View Full Version : Leonie's little book

Marie
18-02-2009, 03:15 PM
I've never really "got" the hang of ATCs or the reason for making them. But last week I came across Leonie's little book of ATCs on Amazon and as was just £4.99 and in stock, thought I would treat myself to it!
Well it's a lovely book, shows you how to make 20 ATCs of varying designs plus suggestions for another 40, using different techniques. Still not sure I'll get into the swapping thing but at least I appreciate why people do it a bit more. Glad she got her runner's up award for best book, it is a lovely book, very well written and with lovely designs. :)

lolathelamb
18-02-2009, 06:42 PM
I've had this book for a while now but read it last week. It really inspired me to have a go, Marie! So I did.

DianaDreads
18-02-2009, 07:03 PM
I've got it too and there are some lovely examples in there :)
The only thing that doesn't work when you swap is that lots of hers have really thick embellishments on them and they wouldn't fit in one of those card holder thingies (a4 sheet with sections for 9 atcs) ifkwim

fabyon
18-02-2009, 10:23 PM
I've got it too although I wanted it and bought without realising it as it was part of a kit on Reader's Union. LOL

So was well pleased when I got it. Lovely examples and full of inspiration, I can only agree with that.