PDA

View Full Version : JS to launch Messy Rabbit CD

Phree
19-02-2009, 12:01 PM
I beleive the launch is scheduled for the 1st of March. The CD will follow the same format as Crafter's Companion's "Cute Companions" - meaning it's been designed to work WITH the stamps rather than as a totally stand alone CD so don't expect lots of Rabbits on it.

I am assuming this means it well be backgrounds, papers, co-ordintating inserts, ATC and Bookmark designs etc but no full size bunnys to cut out and decoupage etc - your gonna have to stamp those.

Rentochops
19-02-2009, 12:44 PM
I beleive the launch is scheduled for the 1st of March. The CD will follow the same format as Crafter's Companion's "Cute Companions" - meaning it's been designed to work WITH the stamps rather than as a totally stand alone CD so don't expect lots of Rabbits on it.

I am assuming this means it well be backgrounds, papers, co-ordintating inserts, ATC and Bookmark designs etc but no full size bunnys to cut out and decoupage etc - your gonna have to stamp those.

great news Phree, how do you find out all this stuff?

kriskros
19-02-2009, 01:51 PM
great news Phree, how do you find out all this stuff?

I was thinking the same thing, but it's good to hear all the latest goings on.

Wellington
19-02-2009, 02:59 PM
I's seen that there was a JS live Sunday show on on the first, but had no idea what would be launching. I expect that'll fly out quite quick - will they cut a JS live show short if that's the case??

kriskros
20-02-2009, 08:06 AM
I would imagine that JS would take loads of stock, as she sells well on her own website too, if too much was taken it will still sell over a time.

Rentochops
20-02-2009, 12:46 PM
I's seen that there was a JS live Sunday show on on the first, but had no idea what would be launching. I expect that'll fly out quite quick - will they cut a JS live show short if that's the case??

..and you never know there might be more new stamps and she can always flog the others...

Phree
20-02-2009, 12:55 PM
I rather suspect there are new stamps too ROC :D

Sandra
20-02-2009, 05:14 PM
More goodies... great news!:D

Phree
20-02-2009, 06:23 PM
LOL I can see Messy Rabbit becoming a rather dangerous sink hole for our pennies - that 'lil bunny is so appealling and I rather think that there is going to be a lot of mileage in the range for Joanna. I guess I will have to try to pick and choose what I buy cuz I just know I won't be able to afford everything that gets launched.

Rentochops
20-02-2009, 07:14 PM
LOL I can see Messy Rabbit becoming a rather dangerous sink hole for our pennies - that 'lil bunny is so appealling and I rather think that there is going to be a lot of mileage in the range for Joanna. I guess I will have to try to pick and choose what I buy cuz I just know I won't be able to afford everything that gets launched.

This is one little fellow we agree on, I was hoping she'd do some decoupage sheets on the CD or as a pack (not die cut), but as you say this could run and run....actually I might e-mail her about this!

Rentochops
21-02-2009, 09:43 AM
I got a lovely e-mail this morning from Joanna no less, telling me that there will be decoupage on the CD!:D

Wellington
22-02-2009, 03:03 PM
I got a lovely e-mail this morning from Joanna no less, telling me that there will be decoupage on the CD!:D

Ooo - might be worth a punt for a birthday pressie :D A lot of you know I have an aversion to cutsie, but the Messy Rabbits aren't too bad...a nice JS CD with a bit of decoup might be just the answer...

Tina
23-02-2009, 06:14 PM

Lots of bunnies on the CD, toppers, decoupage, shaped cards, and lots lots more. You don't need the stamps but you can use them with it.

Rentochops
23-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Lots of bunnies on the CD, toppers, decoupage, shaped cards, and lots lots more. You don't need the stamps but you can use them with it.

thanks Tina, I am more excited about this than the TSV (well not Kanban fan) - I hope I can get it off JS's site before C&C!

Wellington
26-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Now on JS's site here (http://www.joannasheen.com/craft-supplies/joanna-sheen-cdrom-dvds/cdrom-messy-rabbit-2-disk-set/)....but OOS (well, not available to order) till Sunday 1st to coincide with IW launch...

LynneH
26-02-2009, 02:55 PM
It looks really cute. I must remember to record the show.

sugarplum
26-02-2009, 05:43 PM
looks like a lovely cd Can anyone advise me what is the difference with it using Adobe reader rather than a graphics package does that restrict you being able to resize etc (sorry if its a stupid question but I am not techie at all)

Phree
26-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Oh dear, I looked... I knew Messy Rabbit was dangerous - dangerous to the health of my bank account!

Sugarplum, adobe reader is exactly that - a reader that allows your computer to read files that have been saved in the right format and display the file on your screen. It does allow some limited interaction with the files such as editing text (on a card insert for example) but you cannot save what you type, for that you would need the full programme Adobe Acrobat.

However you can take a snapshot of files that are on your screen using the adobe snapshot tool and paste the file into a graphics programme.

Rentochops
27-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Oh dear, I looked... I knew Messy Rabbit was dangerous - dangerous to the health of my bank account!

Sugarplum, adobe reader is exactly that - a reader that allows your computer to read files that have been saved in the right format and display the file on your screen. It does allow some limited interaction with the files such as editing text (on a card insert for example) but you cannot save what you type, for that you would need the full programme Adobe Acrobat.

However you can take a snapshot of files that are on your screen using the adobe snapshot tool and paste the file into a graphics programme.

Blimey two discs as well, I will be ordering at 2pm on Sunday (from JS not IW)! have you seen the samples - so cute! I like all the new stamps too - http://www.joannasheen.com/craft-supplies/messy-rabbit-and-village-multi-buys/messy-rabbit-stamps-more-messy-rabbit-set-mr146-147-148-149-150-151-multibuy/

Phree
27-02-2009, 11:09 AM
LOL - SHUP ROC !!!! I am struggling enough with the temptation without you mentioning the "stamp" word :p

Little Jan
27-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Had a look at this Cd tiz cute but not my cup of tea as I find it a bit young.

Phree
27-02-2009, 11:31 AM
We don't all like the same stuff LJ which is a good thing, but for folks with a soft spot for "cute" then Messy Rabbit is rather an appealling little chap.

LynneH
27-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Had a look at this Cd tiz cute but not my cup of tea as I find it a bit young.

That's probably why I like it. I am just a big kid. :D

Little Jan
27-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Oh dont get me wrong he's cute and I do like some cute stuff but I like a varity not all the same, might be a bit diff if it was Labrador puppies:D

Rentochops
27-02-2009, 01:21 PM
That's probably why I like it. I am just a big kid. :D

You amd me both Lynne, which is why we both like doggies and messy rabbits :)

Phree
27-02-2009, 02:38 PM
Oh dont get me wrong he's cute and I do like some cute stuff but I like a varity not all the same, might be a bit diff if it was Labrador puppies:D

LOL or that photo you have of young Ruby as your avatar - now that is a seriously cute pic!

Phree
02-03-2009, 08:35 AM
I have to say I was well impressed at the quantity and variety of stuff JS had managed to put on the new Messy Rabbit CD. If you like MR's type of "cute" then the CD is a must have. I can't afford to buy it right now but it's on my wish list to go with the stamps I already have.

LynneH
02-03-2009, 08:47 AM
I've only seen as few minutes of the show so far, as we had a busy weekend, but I really like what I have see. I am going to watch the rest this afternoon.

kriskros
02-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Hoping to watch the recording this afternoon, got the piano tuner here at the moment ( very boring) Think I will buy the CD when I go to the NEC if it is as good as it sounds.

sugarplum
02-03-2009, 02:15 PM
I thought there was a lot packed into the cds Liked the pop outs and the shaped cards

Rentochops
02-03-2009, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=sugarplum;27106]I thought there was a lot packed into the cds Liked the pop outs and the shaped cards[/QUOTE

Hopefully I will get mine on Tuesday - can't wait!!!

Rentochops
02-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Look at this offer, spend 1p more and it's free P&P:

http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/special-offers-18/joanna-rabbit-bumper-5035.htm