PDA

View Full Version : 4 Day Deal on C&C

Cupcakecrafting
12-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Hi folks,

Just to let you know we have a 4 Day Deal starting on C&C at 8.00am on Monday 14th January and it's fantastic. A new CD ROM A Touch of Elegance featuring original artwork by Betty Davies, 15 A4 sheets of black Elegance Card and 12 of our new 7" x 10" Frame Cards (Brand new designs) all for just £19.99.

Join Lynda & Dean bright & early on C&C and look out for some wonderful samples and demos.

Happy crafting
Cupcakecrafting

www.cupcakecrafting.co.uk

Carolina Moon
14-01-2013, 08:13 PM
I've got this cd. It is really great and it has cutting files for my cameo too.

Jacksmissis
18-01-2013, 10:37 AM
:mysmilie_492:

Oh Linda! First I hope you've got home alright, its a hard drive in this weather, stay safe.
The new cd was lovely - Betty is a very talented lady and Sharons input too, it was just lovely!! The samples were stunning, and I guess I'm not on my own wondering if Janet would be able to give us her 'recipe' on here or via the bakery for the beautifully different ones of hers? As you said, you wouldnt need a present as they were a gift in their own right - scrumptious!!

Cupcakecrafting
19-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Thank you. My lovely team worked really hard on this set of designs. I will ask Janet for some instructions so keep watching the website. Unfortunately I had a car accident on my way home. Both parties were unhurt but my poor car is a bit of a mess.

Millburn
19-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Linda; not good :sad:, even unhurt you will all be shaken up, so please rest up

Jacksmissis
19-01-2013, 07:59 PM
:mysmilie_492:

Dont worry about that Linda, just get yourself right again, so sorry it turned out like it did for you, take care of yourself now!

Julie
19-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Glad you are safe Linda.

Your CD is my first ever ! I used to collect original art deco fashion prints and these are as close to the originals that I have ever seen.