PDA

View Full Version : What LJ said LOL

Wellington
15-03-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm also posting a quick fank oo in advance for cards, coupled with a bear with me getting pics up. We're away this weekend, but I'm taking my cards with me to coo over on Sunday...

Mine may take a little longer to post up than I'd prefer as we're slap bang in the midst of stoopidly mad bonkers Mad March in this house - not only all the birthday's (MIL's, mine, both kids) & the various social aspects of this (not looking forward to a bowling part for approx 10 7&8 year olds), plus Mothers Day, hubby & me have had/will be having various medical appointments & hospital clinics, plus parents evening & a school concert for DD & the car's being fixed as part of an insurance claim. Oh & I've had the head cold from hell which laid me up in bed on Mothers Day & is desperately trying to put in another appearance today (I'm bunging up again & the sore throat is niggling).

I used to enjoy March years ago but these days it's getting to a point where I'd quite like to wipe it from the calendar...*sigh*