PDA

View Full Version : Crafters Companion Inspire Club

Jilly
27-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Can anyone tell me when the year runs out for topping up your points to get to the next level please? Is it end of fiscal year - therefore end of March? Can't see anything on their site and wasn't sure where to post it on here - but thought most peeps would read this section of forum. Apologies if in wrong place. Before someone says - I know I could email them but I don't find their response time is that good. Many thanks

clumsycrafter
27-03-2013, 02:13 PM
From memory I am sure it is at or near to the end of the calendar year.

morgana123
27-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Your points are reset at the end of each calendar year and for the following year you retain the level of membership you ended the year on, If during any year your points go into the next level, say from bronze to silver you automatically get the next level of discount and that level is the one you will have the next year.

I just wish I could get my flippin membership pack - it never arrived when the club changed to inspire and have been emailing them since January to request it and am still waiting for it to arrive. Last week I resorted to sending Sara a message direct on facebook to see if that would elicit a response and I am still waiting. I know its not essential - I get my gold membership discount when I buy online but its the principal and to be honest Im now like a dog with a bone about it lol. Have been as far as head of customer services and they havent been able to sort it so if Sara cant then I guess no one can.

Little Jan
27-03-2013, 04:53 PM
I have not purchased from CC in a while and wondered what was going on when I tried to log in to get the new folders.I joined the inspire club and my account was sitting there complete with past history and points.I was not aware of any members pack.LOL what are we supposed to get