PDA

View Full Version : Craft dragon

Scotslass
05-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Well I took delivery of my new toy and I am living it, have now ordered some more dies for it and I am string through my stamps. Had a little play with my friend who is an experienced crafter and she to saw how this piece f kit opens up the whole stamping and foiling experience. I did a stamp today using the different coloured inks and then did the same stamp in black, the effects of ding the colours was superb, really looking forward to seeing just how far I can go using this new toy. Thanks for reading .

Dips
06-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Glad you are enjoying it, it just goes to show that you should go with your own instincts and to listening to others, if it's something you think you'll really enjoy. I've managed to guess what most of the auto-corrections were in your post, but I am stumped on "and I am string through my stamps"! Have fun with your new toy and I'd love to see some of your projects.

LoobyLou
06-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Glad you are enjoying it, it just goes to show that you should go with your own instincts and to listening to others, if it's something you think you'll really enjoy. I've managed to guess what most of the auto-corrections were in your post, but I am stumped on "and I am string through my stamps"! Have fun with your new toy and I'd love to see some of your projects.

Sorting was my guess

elvie
06-05-2013, 09:44 AM
I always watch the craft dragon show as I love gadgets, but I don't really like foiling so wouldn't buy it. I suppose if you make wedding stationery it would be a must have. Glad your enjoying it.

Rentochops
06-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Glad you are enjoying it, it's not for me I probably would never get round to using it :giggle:

Jacksmissis
06-05-2013, 04:26 PM
That's lovely Scotslass, so glad you're pleased with it, I'd love one but like I said before, I couldn't justify the cost for how I would use it. Enjoy!!

Deefersmum
06-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Glad you are enjoying playing with your new toy - even better as it was a present from your hubby.

Scotslass
06-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Sorry folks that should have read sorting through my stamps. Will need to be more aware of what actually appears on the screen. Lololololo 10 / 10 for those that managed to decipher my post ollololololollolololol

von 2
06-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Nice to meet you, scotslass. Glad you're enjoying your Craftdragon. Please don't worry about being aware about anything you post - I really don't know why it's been pointed out in the first place. You'll have to post some pictures of your creations.

notmorecraft
07-05-2013, 08:19 AM
Hi Scotslass, so glad you love your new purchase, I hope you create lots of lovely things with it and get even more pleasure than you already are.x

jr77
07-05-2013, 08:25 AM
It looks very heavy Scotslass. Is it easily moveable or do you have to leave it where you've put it as it were?

Scotslass
08-05-2013, 06:49 PM
It is very light and easily portable.it gives the best results when placed on a firm stable base. But then again it does emphasise that point in the instructions. My friend and I played with it at the weekend, and we soon had near perfect results with the foiling. It is very easy to use and the stamping plate fits on easily and gives superb results. I love it but I think you can tell that from my replies

jr77
09-05-2013, 06:58 AM
Thanks Scotslass. It's lovely to hear about it from someone who is using it. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Mitzi
09-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Any chance you can post some pics of what you can do with it? I've only just got C&C TV (Virgin!) and haven't seen the machine at all, so don't really know much about it. I remember seeing a comment saying it would be great for wedding stationery... but is it horrendously expensive?

Scotslass
09-05-2013, 10:29 PM
If you post craft dragon into you tube, you will see a full demonstration on how the craft dragon works. Yes it is expensive, the set I bought or should say got bought for me was just a few pounds short of £400 . I have to say this was a gift bought by my super gorgeous hubby.

almy
14-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi

Thinking about getting one of these but seen some bad reviews about the foiling, what is your experience so far?

almy