PDA

View Full Version : Little jan's tweet may swap

Little Jan
30-05-2013, 03:16 PM
My lovely chirpy card from PJP arrived today

Thank you its lovely

The base card is a lovely pale lime green with what I think are stamped and glazed little birds all over it , the centre has a mat of silver and then mint green pearl card cut with a ovel spellbinders die, and the focal point is a bird on a branch there are also 2 metal embellishments of butterflies
The envelope was made from the bargain kit a lot of us got from QVC many moons ago
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/646/002ylk.jpg

elcee
30-05-2013, 04:48 PM
That is such a lovely card, lucky you to receive it!

pyjama princess
30-05-2013, 08:54 PM
So pleased you like it Jan. The backing paper is from a Dawn Bibby kit (QVC) I think it was called Woodland Spring. It's really pretty and as hubby and I are loving watching the baby birds in our garden it seemed a very appropriate image. The green mat was indeed cut using a Spellbinder die - I think the pearl card was a freebie from a magazine. The bird on a branch is a Marianne die that I bought from Lothian Crafts sometime ago.
The butterflies are the Craft Geek Pin It pins bought when on sale recently!
When I saw that you were my 'swapper' it seemed appropriate that I had used that kit for the envelope as I remembered you'd bought it too (who didn't LOL!).
The ribbon 'bow' is 3 separate pieces of ribbon folded and laid on top of each other. I was shown how to make it at a class I used to go to and thought it would finish the card off.

lovepaperstroking2
31-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Fabulous card...love the envelope too.