PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Kanban kits

Winspiration
05-06-2013, 11:02 AM
I've finished all sorting through the many boxes of Kanban goodies that I got on auction a couple of weeks ago, and put together a selection of kits, ranging in price from £2.99 to £19.99 :D P&P is of course free on all orders over £10.

Kits include: Sugar Buttons, Forever Floral, Floral Bloom, Kandi Core Roses, Simply Fabulous, Kensington, Mackenzie, Wobblers, Christmas, decorative foiled & die cut mats (useful for all types of toppers, not just Kanban) and more! You can see them all here (http://www.foilplay.co.uk/default.aspx?cat=486)

All of the toppers in the kits will be available to buy individually as well. Many are already available (it will take a little longer to get everything listed) if you'd like to stock up on extras of your favourite designs.

Dips
05-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Wins, a bit of a left of field question here, do you have any Kanban Playing Cards Background Papers (code BGP8025) and/or Playing Cards Toppers (code BGP 8040)? Appreciate you may not have gone through everything yet!

Winspiration
06-06-2013, 10:05 AM
I'm afraid both of those designs were discontinued quite a long time ago, Dips - a shame as the whole Just for Men collection was always popular :( I sold out of the background paper, however I do have one of the topper sheets in stock :)

Dips
06-06-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm afraid both of those designs were discontinued quite a long time ago, Dips - a shame as the whole Just for Men collection was always popular :( I sold out of the background paper, however I do have one of the topper sheets in stock :)

Not any more, Wins :wink: :sun: If you do come across anymore of either as you sort through all your auction buys, could you let me know? MTIA :happy:

Winspiration
06-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Thank you, Dips :D

If I do find any more, I'll let you know of course, but I have already been through all of the boxes, so I think it's extremely unlikely. There was a lot of stock in the warehouse, but these designs were discontinued and unfortunately long gone. I'm sorry to disappoint :(

Dips
07-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Super Star Service from our Super Star Wins, as per usual. Package arrived today after ordering yesterday. Thanks Wins.

Spendsloads
15-06-2013, 07:05 AM
I put rather a large Kanban order in with Wins at the end of last week and it arrived safely earlier this week. I've just spent the last hour stroking the contents of my huge parcel - thank you so much!

Winspiration
15-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Thank you, Spendsloads - I hope you will enjoy stroking, and maybe even a little crafting :wink:

sam
15-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Good to see that you're living up to your name, spendsload:grin:

Spendsloads
15-06-2013, 05:42 PM
I certainly am spending loads at the moment, but on a wedding rather than crafting goodies. Apart from my binge with Wins, I've been quite well behaved on the crafting front - it's a tribute to my stash size that making 70 day invites, 80 evening invites and 24 menus was achieved without need to buy any card stock or envelopes! Did have to buy favour boxes - even I don't keep that kind of thing to hand.

Anyway, am looking forward to playing with my new stash just as soon as I finish with the wedding stationery (just children's goody boxes, place cards, guest book and wedding postbox left, I think).