PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for all my lovely cards

LorraineJ
10-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Just to say thank you to all those that have sent me beautiful birthday cards. Will probably start putting photos onto the forum either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Rentochops
10-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Just to say thank you to all those that have sent me beautiful birthday cards. Will probably start putting photos onto the forum either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Do it tomorrow cos I only posted mine yesterday (sorry) unless by some postal miracle it has arrived today :)

Phree
14-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Hope everything is OK Lorraine, I have been looking forward to seeing pics of your cards.

Rentochops
14-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Hope everything is OK Lorraine, I have been looking forward to seeing pics of your cards.

I didn't realise how time consuming it is doing all the photos - some cards are harder then others to do tHem full justice - they are all so lovely I keep getting distracted, mine will be on here tomorrow (I hope).

LorraineJ
14-03-2009, 05:49 PM
My camera has been playing silly idiots and a lot of the piccies were out of focus, so will need retaking once the battery is charged up again. Will put my cards on a separate thread.