PDA

View Full Version : Website outage

Winspiration
13-09-2013, 07:10 PM
My apologies that the Foil Play website is currently unavailable - it seems that there is a hardware failure on the server, which could (hopefully worst case scenario) take until Monday to fix.

All orders received up until today have been despatched, even if you haven't had a despatch email - I wasn't able to send them for all orders, due to the site going down this afternoon.

If you need to email me in the meantime, please use my alternative email, sales@winspiration.co.uk.

I will post updates when I know more and when the site is back up, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!

Little Jan
13-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Hope things get sorted soon and it does not cause you too many problems

Winspiration
13-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Thanks Jan - it's a royal pain that it happened just before the weekend! Hopefully it will be back soon though.

Winspiration
14-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Update: The server had failed, a new server is now in place so we need to rebuild the site, which will take a day or so. Apologies again for the inconvenience in the meantime - we are working hard to get it back to normal as soon as we can.

budgie
14-09-2013, 07:16 AM
Think I should have gone to specsavers! Oh, I did. When I saw the title of the thread I thought it said Website Outrage! Maybe I should try a different opticians next time.

pyjama princess
14-09-2013, 08:55 AM
Think I should have gone to specsavers! Oh, I did. When I saw the title of the thread I thought it said Website Outrage! Maybe I should try a different opticians next time.

I've seen the thread 3 times Budgie and each time read it as outRage LOL!

Lioness
14-09-2013, 03:02 PM
So did I!!!