Vicky
Willaim Springer
Julie
Pyjama princess
Waterlily

Have fun :sun:

Mitzi
24-09-2013, 01:37 PM
I don't want to cause you all to faint or anything but... my card is made! Even more surprising, I'm really pleased with it; it turned out pretty much exactly as I envisaged, which is a rarity for me. Elcee, if you don't like it, I'll gladly have it back again. At the moment I'm trying to force myself to put it in the postbox.

pyjama princess
24-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Mitzi I had to read your post twice because I could have written that myself LOL! I'm really pleased with how mine turned out and wanted to keep it! So I'll say the same to Waterlily - if you don't like it can I have it back please LOL? It went off in the post today so should be with you in a day or 2.

Little Jan
24-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Oh dear I do hope Vicky likes mine

Mitzi
24-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Oh dear I do hope Vicky likes mine

Of course she will; the cards you've made for me recently have been stunning. It's more likely that, having given it such a big build-up, my card will be a huge disappointment to Elcee.

Little Jan
24-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Of course she will; the cards you've made for me recently have been stunning. It's more likely that, having given it such a big build-up, my card will be a huge disappointment to Elcee.

I very much doubt it

Vicky
24-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Jan your card is stunning absolutely breathtaking. I love it and will post a picture tomorrow as its past my bedtime.
I of course being completely unorganised have not even put something together yet, but I work better under time pressure lol it's in the job

elcee
25-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Mitzi!!!! Grrrrrr!!! Give that card here!!!

Mitzi
25-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Mitzi!!!! Grrrrrr!!! Give that card here!!!

I did post it after all, so it should be with you today if Royal Mail get their finger out.

Vicky
25-09-2013, 01:52 PM
william springer is going to get her card a bit late......as its only half done, sorry ladies I am a prime example of an unorganised person

Waterlily
25-09-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm afraid I'm another one who's going to be a bit late sending. Sorry Mitzi.

Mitzi
25-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Oh no problem, I didn't send my "August" card to poor Julie until well into September so I'm hardly going to complain! It's very unusual for me to have done mine so early. And probably it will get lost in the post so no one will believe me!

elcee
25-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Mitzi, Mitzi, Mitzi!!!! Your card arrived this afternoon and it is FABULOUS!!! No way are you getting that one back!!! Thank you so much. I will post a photo as soon as I can.

I finally finished my card today and it is in the post...

Mitzi
25-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Phew, I'm glad it arrived. Well done, Royal Mail! (And of course I'm glad you like it, even if that does mean I won't get it back.)

Julie
25-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Oops I haven't got the inspiration yet let alone started the card.

Mitzi
08-10-2013, 11:23 PM
My wonderful card from Waterlily arrived on either Friday or Saturday (I was away) and I'm sorry I haven't managed to post a photo of it yet but I will do as soon as I can.

Whoops posted on wrong thread, should have been on "the cards" one.